X-Men Origins: Wolverine Movie

Started by Melbosa, May 08, 2009, 06:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

So I went and saw this one last week... freakin' awesome!

Although I think some of the fans might be a bit upset by some plot turns, yet I think it was done well.  Spoiler warning:  Don't play the Video game of the same name until you saw the movie, and then decide which has the better plot - but both are very similar, and I think you should see the Movie first.

Also, taking a queue from the video game industry, this movie has multiple credit endings.... yes that is right.  Depending on which theatre you go to, you may get a different ending.  There are 3 I know of so far, and I saw one of the lame ones:

• Wolverine
  • Striker
  • Wade

The Wade ending is supposed to be the best so far, as I saw the Wolverine one when I went.  So if any of you see the movie, and get the Wade credit ending, you'll have to let me know how it is.  I'll just have to wait for the DVD/BluRay or something, as the interweb sites are pulling them as fast as they show up due to copy right laws.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

Also seems there will be a Wade/Deadpool movie coming, with Ryan Reynolds as Wade.  Ever since the Blade movie he did, I thought he'd made a great action star.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

I disliked the ending in general, but over all it is cool.

Mr. Analog

This one I gotta see as well, maybe a double header at the movies one day
By Grabthar's Hammer