Ruby Roundup

Started by Tom, August 17, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Just found a new Board Game called Ruby Roundup. It seems to be a very simple game rules wise. Its based on hidden information and a simple win condition format.

KickStarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/897301406/ruby-roundup

LoadingReadyRun Play Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/loadingreadyrun/video/297866077

I think if I had the money, I'd back it. it looks like a lot of fun. I haven't finished the stream yet, but the rules explanation part has interested me already :D
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

Ended up finishing the VOD. Really does look like a fun game.

Melbosa

Quote from: Tom on August 18, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
Ended up finishing the VOD. Really does look like a fun game.
They couldn't get it funded...

QuoteA big thanks to everyone for your pledges and support! Send us your emails to get further project updates!

A big thanks to everyone for your pledges and support! We?ve been getting tons of great comments and feedback about the game, mostly about people wanting to get a copy even if it doesn?t get funded! 

We are 100% committed to this project and are currently looking at multiple avenues of getting the game made including small batch orders - making the game in the hundreds instead of thousands, and well as submitting it to a publisher. To be honest, this was our first kickstarter and we did a bunch of things wrong - mostly through trial and error, but the good news is we have only received positive input from the community - not only about how much people liked Ruby Roundup! but actual help in the kickstarter promotion and design. Long story short, we will rerun the kickstarter in about 4 months while promoting the game through the proper channels like we were supposed to in the first place - but this time we actually know what those channels are, as well as what people expect and are looking for.

As stated before we are 100% committed to this project, so if you would like to receive further emails after the event just say the word and we'll put you on our email list - getting everyone to pledge day one is the most important part to give the project the momentum it needs to be successful, so please reply with your email so you can stay in the loop to guarantee its success in the near future (those who don?t will lose out if the game gets publish via non-kickstarter ? as we will have no other way of contacting you).

Lastly your comments and feedback are still important to us, so send us your messages about virtually anything and we will get back to you as quickly as we can. We can always use more help in the promotion and advertising department, so any lists of places or people you know would monumentally help us - the current places and feedback we've received so far have been a godsend already, but more will allow us to blow through the initial release launch and help lock in those coveted stretch goals.

Tom

Melbosa

Melbosa

And they failed again!

Mr. Analog

Womp womp

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Aww thats too bad. It seems like a fun game.

Melbosa

Mr. Analog

lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Well I backed it again to see if it makes it through...

Darren Dirt

Over Under on 120 funders and $8300 total? ;-)

Miracles can happen though... last night Raptors great example despite all the terribly ineven refereeing...

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Melbosa

And failed once more.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Darren Dirt on June 14, 2019, 02:49:28 PM
Over Under on 120 funders and $8300 total? ;-)

Miracles can happen though... last night Raptors great example despite all the terribly ineven refereeing...

CA$ 7,353 pledged of CA$ 33,300 goal
96 backers

Strive for progress. Not perfection.