"Wheels" (fake movie trailer)

Started by Darren Dirt, July 15, 2008, 04:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

http://black20.com/black20-trailer-park/wheels?page=0%2C0%2C4

Sad thing is, this doesn't stray much from how a whole lotta the "chick flicks" are marketed every spring...

Black20's "trailer park" is so awesome... check out the "dark side of Indiana Jones" fauxumentary.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

The only wheels I know of is "Wheels" from Degrassi and the guy who looked like him in CST...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 15, 2008, 04:21:32 PM
The only wheels I know of is "Wheels" from Degrassi and the guy who looked like him in CST...

yeah yeah whatever, just watch Teh Funnay when you get home, trust me it's worth watching a second time, It's Just That Good.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on July 15, 2008, 04:58:08 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 15, 2008, 04:21:32 PM

yeah yeah whatever, just watch Teh Funnay when you get home, trust me it's worth watching a second time, It's Just That Good.

meh.

What's it about?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

The premise: Girl in a wheelchair meets a guy.

It was ok until the halfway part where the sound engineering faltered and the acting kinda lost momentum. It picked up again at the end but... meh.

I think they were afraid to go too far with the premise and it held the joke back, in fact I bet there is some producer watching this somewhere thinking that it might work as an actual drama.

(and hey, why not).
By Grabthar's Hammer