SWTOR - Friend Invites

Started by Melbosa, April 12, 2012, 04:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on April 26, 2012, 08:46:42 AM
If you do buddy, I'll hook you up with Guild and help.  Would love to have someone from here playing :D.  Such a great game!!!  It is definitely not another WoW!

Sounds good, I guess at first I still want to feel out the game, I didn't really get enough time last time, so many frustrations getting started.

I really appreciate games with good UI!!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Rondof

why did you delete my post? I only wanted invite no more.
xQussy@yahoo.com
Rondof

Mr. Analog

Not sure what happened, will have to talk to other mods when they come online.

I don't think there are any remaining friend invites from our group.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Rondof

whatever thank you for answer

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Rondof on June 18, 2012, 08:53:54 AM
whatever thank you for answer

No problem...

I think in future we'll lock threads where invites have been all given, just to avoid this happening again.

Cheers,
Mr. A
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I removed the post and sent you a message about it Rondof.  Welcome to the forums and hope you will enjoy our little community.

I was worried you were only a bot trying to get invites for the game for credit farming and wanted to make sure you were indeed a real person.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

As for Friend Invites for the game, I am currently out of them and do not have any to give out.  Please check back at a later time for I may get some again.

Mr. Analog

Hey Mel, how is the game now that you've had a couple months in?

What is high level PVP like?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Game is still great!!!! And PVP is awesome.  Now they have a group finder with the last update, which makes the game even more enjoyable as you don't have to sit in chat to find a group for a mission!

I highly recommend this MMO to any Star Wars fan.  It is well written and very engrossing from a story standpoint and well designed for casual play.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on July 13, 2012, 05:06:25 PM
Game is still great!!!! And PVP is awesome.  Now they have a group finder with the last update, which makes the game even more enjoyable as you don't have to sit in chat to find a group for a mission!

I highly recommend this MMO to any Star Wars fan.  It is well written and very engrossing from a story standpoint and well designed for casual play.

Anything else you can say about the gameplay?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Combat system is like most MMOs, with cool downs and such.  Your companions do add a lot of chance for solo play and they have their own attacks and strategies - some are healers, others are dps, others are tanks.

Crafting doesn't require you to actually spend time at it, as you use your crew (companions) to do that.  So a time sink that would normally eat at your play time becomes more a wait for them to be done scenario, while you do other stuff - like Minecraft smelting.  Most crafted items are better than drops until end-game; although some still are better even than that from Flash Points (group instances) or Operations (raid instances) at 50.

Space flight is a nice distraction from the other game play.  It plays like Star Fox, and it does offer nice rewards and credits for doing them.

World exploration is such a nice sight.  The worlds are so much like the movies, cartons and books that you really feel like you are in that universe.  Hoth is so much like its movie counterpart that you can almost make out locations as you transverse the tundra.  Tatooine is itself almost perfect at least from what I have seen of the Empire story lines.

The linage system is very nice addition to the game, letting you start and setup your own Legacy (think Vader and Luke here).  You set up how your toons are related and once you gain enough social points, legacy levels or just regular levels you start to see bonuses for your alts appear, and sometimes even for your Main head of your Legacy.  While most of these are helpful in solo play, you really can't use any in group play over 2 players, and not in PVP- balance for people whom don't level a lot of characters.

What else would you like to know?

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer