XBox Live Tags

Started by Cova, November 13, 2006, 02:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cova

I think I've got most of the people around here on my Xbox friends list now, but I'd like to make it a complete list.  So, post up yer gamertag in here so we can all be friends.

I'm "Cova 1" (yes, there's a space in there).

Melbosa

"Can't we all just get along - with XBox Live!"

Melbosa
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Shayne

Bundus is me and Millett is my brother

Brendan

I could have said that for myself Shayne :)

Lazybones

Due to a lack of available names I would prefer my gamer tag is FlammableSlinky.

Lazybones,Bagobones, and even Languid were not available :(

Cova

Quote from: Lazybones on March 03, 2008, 01:41:43 AM
Due to a lack of available names I would prefer my gamer tag is FlammableSlinky.

Lazybones,Bagobones, and even Languid were not available :(

So..., your gamer tag is FlammableSlinky then?  Or you want it but haven't signed up yet?

Lazybones

Quote from: Cova on March 03, 2008, 09:22:11 AM
So..., your gamer tag is FlammableSlinky then?  Or you want it but haven't signed up yet?

My gamer tag IS FlammableSlinky.

I could not get any of the ones I would normally use and I refuse to add numbers on the end. I happened to find FlammableSlinky rather funny when I opened the list of suggested available names.

I sent you a friend request last night.

Cova

ya - my xbox started acting up sunday around noon - I'm not certain yet but it may be time for me to RMA a box too.  I'm not getting any red led's on in my 'ring' at all - but the box wouldn't run for more than a few minutes without crashing.  I'll see if I can't get the friend request accepted at least if I do end up having to send the box away - it should run long enuf for that.