Frag Seating

Started by Cova, July 19, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cova

Ok, was just poking around the seating page - we've got 8 seats left in our reserved area right now.  How many more people are coming that haven't yet taken a seat?  I have 3 friends coming that will likely pay at the door that I was gonna put into the spaces below Melbosa, which puts 6 of us into 8 seats, which shouldn't be too bad for crampedness.  The other side of our isle has 4 people in 7 seats (we gave up 1 of our reserved seats on the very bottom left corner), which is really quite a bit of room.  If no-one else still needs to reserve a seat, the people on that side should move their reservations around a bit and spread out, or people who pay at the door early thursday morning will take all the spares like they did last year - much less likely they'll do that if there aren't a bunch of free spaces together.

And yes I'm aware this could have gone into the frag sticky, but I want it to get some attention, and get seating sorted out in the next couple days.  Frag is only about a week away, and us setting up the tables is a few days closer than that.

Mr. Analog

I think Moose might be coming, beyond that I think everyone else has wussed out.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I _should_ be able to make it. Barring unforeseen sircumstances.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!