Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

Huge looking update!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

Ooh ghat looks good! I hope the mountains look as good in the game as they do in the preview.

Also that new mob looks terrifying!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

So. Many. New. Items!!

Looking forward to this update, though I'm still a little wary of the new cave generation, I feel like they are gonna be monster pits.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Thorin

It's crazy how much new stuff keeps getting added.  At some point, I hope to get back into mining and crafting, lately nothing's really been exciting or interesting.

I take it you've been keeping up and playing, Lazy?  Are there any new game mechanics that make it harder to play?  (for instance, I found having to wait for the sword to charge up between swings and having to get used to blocking with the shield at just the right time took a bit of getting used to)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on November 25, 2020, 04:39:12 PMI take it you've been keeping up and playing, Lazy?  Are there any new game mechanics that make it harder to play?  (for instance, I found having to wait for the sword to charge up between swings and having to get used to blocking with the shield at just the right time took a bit of getting used to)

Actually, my video card on my main computer died and the on-board intel ISN'T even good enough to run Minecraft LOL.

I have been keeping track of the updates and updating the server with the .X releases however..

Was working on the END castle walls last  however this new update adds some interesting new blocks and mobs so it might get me back in the game when releases.. Might have to play on one of our other computers however LOL.

Mr. Analog

Oh man that sucks! Well it'll be cool to see you in game again when you can

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer