Main Menu

The Mandalorian

Started by Lazybones, November 23, 2019, 12:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Hope everyone stayed for the after credits scene.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on December 18, 2020, 06:04:24 PMHope everyone stayed for the after credits scene.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 18, 2020, 06:34:49 PM
Quote from: Lazybones on December 18, 2020, 06:04:24 PMHope everyone stayed for the after credits scene.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have to go back and fast forward through the credits lol.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on December 18, 2020, 10:48:30 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 18, 2020, 06:34:49 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have to go back and fast forward through the credits lol.
LOL yeah

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Yeah, we almost missed it.  Luckily I wanted to see the storyboard artwork, but I had to summon my sons back to the living room for it as they'd already left.

I can't believe how many Star Wars shows are in the making at the moment.

The Mandalorian
Ahsoka
Book of Boba Fett
Cassian Andor (I think?)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Rangers of the New Republic
Bad Batch (animated)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Hopefully the quality stays up to The Mandalorian's level...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

So good of a season.  I'm curious to see where season 3 goes with the direction of the arching plot changing based on the events of the last episode.

Mr. Analog

It's difficult to talk without spoilers so here goes

Spoiler
My guess is we'll get a couple of solo Mando episodes first, maybe something addressing his fall from "The Way" and get involved more with the other Mandalorians (after all he has the Darksabre.) Then I think Luke will come back with Grogu because he can't be trained or something, complicating things further. I have no idea if Moff Gideon will be back, my guess is no. They hinted at Thrawn coming back but I don't know, he's a good baddie but also a big one, easy to mess up if done wrong. I'm 100% certain we'll see Boba Fett again... but yeah just guesses mostly can't wait for more! :D
[close]
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

My speculation:

Spoiler
Mando's has committed himself to helping Bo-Katan re-taking Mandalore for the most part so that is his new mission, unless she is so bent out of shape about him getting the Dark Saber in battle that she turns on him.

BO-KATAN: Enough! Both of you! If we had shown half that spine to the Empire we would've never lost our planet. We will help you. In exchange, we will keep that ship to retake Mandalore. If you should manage to finish your quest, I would have you reconsider joining our efforts. Mandalorians have been in exile from our home world for far too long.

THE MANDALORIAN: Fair enough.

BO-KATAN: One more thing. Gideon has a weapon that once belonged to me. It is an ancient weapon that can cut through anything.

KOSKA REEVES: Almost anything.

BO-KATAN: It cannot cut through pure beskar. I will kill the Moff and retake what is rightfully mine. With the Darksaber restored to me, Mandalore will finally be within reach.

THE MANDALORIAN: Help me rescue the Child and you can have whatever you want. He is my only priority.

I expect them to solve the Luke training issue with a time jump to bring him back into the series.

[close]

Mr. Analog

Hmm interesting theory, I like it!

Spoiler
I wonder if they'll bring back Sabine (or any of the Rebels characters
[close]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

So Alley Kat is bringing back a signature brew to coincide with the return of the show

You cannot view this attachment.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer