Main Menu

BORED

Started by Mr. Analog, July 23, 2020, 02:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Oh man, I remember being on a team with people in Australia.  With them flipping to daylight savings time approximately opposite to our schedule, we had half a year of two hour overlaps and half a year of none.  And then the manager was in Scotland.  Being geographically closer so that we're no more than three time zones apart does make things better.  But nothing beats working from home for big bucks.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on May 12, 2021, 10:40:28 AMOh man, I remember being on a team with people in Australia.  With them flipping to daylight savings time approximately opposite to our schedule, we had half a year of two hour overlaps and half a year of none.  And then the manager was in Scotland.  Being geographically closer so that we're no more than three time zones apart does make things better.  But nothing beats working from home for big bucks.
you ain't kidding.

So long as they don't complain to me about my schedule when I'm doing my best to keep it, I'm good.

:D
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

It can be a challenge to find a good work schedule when you are working from home and even more challenging to keep it from wandering.

I've kept the same work schedule I had when I was going into the office (8 to 4:30) but some of my co-workers have shifted to a nighttime routine which makes some things difficult.

Every morning I come in to several pull requests lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

I finished all my story work and now there's nothing left but bugs *sigh*

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

IT work can be glamorous sometimes :P
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

That's for sure [emoji849]

By Grabthar's Hammer