Main Menu

Server Status

Started by Lazybones, December 01, 2021, 12:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on December 03, 2021, 05:23:03 PMThanks for getting Overviewer going.  Any chance we can views from the other angles?

Adding the view doubles the rendering time but that isn't bad once the initial render is done and the rest are deltas..

I have renamed the views and restarted a full render there is a radio button for North and South now what will show the previous default and now an opposite view.

Lazybones

Timber (/trigger TimberToggle to turn on and off for your self)

Trees now explode / fall with one block chopped out. There are some admin options that can be tweaked for this mode and you can turn it on and off as an individual.

Thorin

Quote from: Lazybones on December 03, 2021, 10:27:15 PM
Quote from: Thorin on December 03, 2021, 05:23:03 PMThanks for getting Overviewer going.  Any chance we can views from the other angles?

Adding the view doubles the rendering time but that isn't bad once the initial render is done and the rest are deltas..

I have renamed the views and restarted a full render there is a radio button for North and South now what will show the previous default and now an opposite view.

Thanks!  Not sure if intentional, but "South" is actually a West view, I think...  Looks like there's been a bit of work going on already.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on December 03, 2021, 11:05:03 PM
Quote from: Lazybones on December 03, 2021, 10:27:15 PM

Thanks!  Not sure if intentional, but "South" is actually a West view, I think...  Looks like there's been a bit of work going on already.

Yup! You should get on with the fam and have a good ol' time with us
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

South view should now be south.  However now I am tempted to add east and west.

Lazybones

Spawn area protection was reduced to 1 last night, it only protects the 3x3 around spawn now. Not sure if a NON admin can test.

Thorin

Quote from: Lazybones on December 04, 2021, 10:24:12 AMSouth view should now be south.  However now I am tempted to add east and west.

You know you waaaaaaaaanna :)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

I repopulated our bees at spawn (creative) hopefully they don't despawn instantly...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Server updated

Server Version:  1.18.1

Lazybones

The --POI-- Tag in signs to make them appear in Overviewer is now working. There was an update that added support for 1.18.

Lazybones

Last death location has been enabled in the BACK TP mod.

IDK

I think my gamer take is

CD IDK

if you can add me to the whitelist.

Lazybones

Server updated

Server Version:  1.18.2

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

One of my daughters has been playing again and notified me this morning as she has the launcher set to auto update.