Main Menu

FALLOUT 4

Started by Mr. Analog, June 02, 2015, 11:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on November 19, 2015, 11:14:00 AM
MODs have begun: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/11/19/top-fallout-4-mods-of-the-week?%20hub%20page%20(front%20page)&utm_content=1&read

The conversation mod is very well done (haven't tried it yet) it's almost a throwback to Fallout 3

There's also a classic VATS mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/531/?

I haven't tried it, I thought 4's VATS would be nasty but with my character build it's almost the same (high INT/AGL)

I feel like I'm getting close to end game on my current character, I'm going to try a melee build on the second run
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I'm PER/CHA this time, with some high INT.  Pretty fun.

Melbosa

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on December 03, 2015, 10:35:12 AM
Hmmm interesting: http://ca.ign.com/videos/2015/12/02/get-the-best-armor-in-fallout-4-without-cheating?%20hub%20page%20(front%20page)&utm_content=5

GAME SPOILER ALERT!

Holy crap, you know I should test this without the mission briefings because I think I've unlocked this material already (I'll have to get my strength / armor ranks up first)

The other day I was reading about a unique laser weapon that doesn't require ammunition or reloading, I want to find that first.

ALSO, kind of annoying, some classes of weapons don't appear until you are higher level, which is dumb. I didn't start seeing plasma weapons until around lvl 40 and only now am I seeing things like power fists in stores

There are some unique weapons you CAN find in the wasteland that buck the lvl curve, but it's just silly that I can't find/craft vanilla versions of those things until late game.

Spoiler
ALSO if you found the crashed UFO early game and went to the cave and didn't find anything go back at higher level, there's a surprise there!
[close]
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 03, 2015, 11:39:52 AM
ALSO, kind of annoying, some classes of weapons don't appear until you are higher level, which is dumb. I didn't start seeing plasma weapons until around lvl 40 and only now am I seeing things like power fists in stores

are they "adult" stores?

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on December 03, 2015, 12:07:59 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 03, 2015, 11:39:52 AM

are they "adult" stores?

Depends on which "Fisto" you are after

Option A

Option B

I'm sure you COULD ask KL-E-0 for both... I would stock up on Med-X first
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Oh god thats creepy.

I saw a guy with a laser riffle in the youtubes. Got it near beginning of the game. You don't reload as such, but you do have to crank it. I imagine there might be a way to mod it so it doesn't need that? I dunno.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on December 03, 2015, 02:18:42 PM
Oh god thats creepy.

I saw a guy with a laser riffle in the youtubes. Got it near beginning of the game. You don't reload as such, but you do have to crank it. I imagine there might be a way to mod it so it doesn't need that? I dunno.

That's the laser musket and it does use fusion cells, I learnt that when I upgraded the one you get as part of the first Minutemen quest, when it loaded more than 1 cell per crank I noticed that I was burning through them

But yes, monkey SCARY
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer