Warp 2 Comics 20 Year Anniversary!

Started by Mr. Analog, March 07, 2005, 09:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Warp 2 Comics is celebrating it's 20th year by throwing a customer appreciation party on Wednesday, March 9th.

I was thinking of heading down after work, anybody out there in cartoon land want to join me?

Collect all your favourite superheroes! Well not literally of course, that freaks them out...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

So nobody want's

Comics
Graphic Novels
Manga
Books
RPGs
RPG Supplements
Miniatures

Games
Action Figures
Maquettes
Busts
Posters
Shirts
Toys
Cards
Mugs

at discount prices?

Can I tempt you with a "The Flash" shirt?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I'd actually like to go down and pick up a nice minature for my character... Not sure if I can make it though, gotta pack, move, and unpack.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Ustauk

Quote from: "Tom"I'd actually like to go down and pick up a nice minature for my character... Not sure if I can make it though, gotta pack, move, and unpack.
You found a place, Tom?

Shayne

Do we know of an actual discount yet :P  Sorta far from Clairview :)

Ustauk

Do you know what time its open tell? I've got Kung Fu at 6:00 PM on Wednesday, and I want to go since I've been missing some classes lately.

Tom

Quote from: "Ustauk"
Quote from: "Tom"I'd actually like to go down and pick up a nice minature for my character... Not sure if I can make it though, gotta pack, move, and unpack.
You found a place, Tom?
Yeah, about 10 blocks from Daves :) But if anything really sweet opens up could you let me know?
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

I'll call to find out discount details, but I do know that some items may go as high as 50% off. I of course have a Warp card so I already get a 15% discount.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

Im concidering picking up Axis & Allies

The Silver Surfer

come on just play hookie from work on wednesday, just like in school....lol ;)  

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Damnit.  Damnit.  Yes, I do want Classic BattleTech, but no, I don't have money for it.  Damnit.

Okay, buy me the Classic BattleTech boxed set, so long as its the FanPro one, not the old FASA one.  I will pay you back somehow.  You'll know it's the FanPro one if the Mech on the front is shooting up in the air.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Ustauk

You know, I think I will go.  I just have to make sure I don't miss Kung Fu on Saturday:)  Mr. Analog, do you have a ride?

Mr. Analog

Depends, I might take the afternoon off.
By Grabthar's Hammer

The Silver Surfer

If you taking the afternoon off, I can give you a ride, I want to get there before all the good bargains are gone ;)  

Mr. Analog

All right kiddies, I should be going to Warp around 3-ish, I have a few other things to do this afternoon...
By Grabthar's Hammer