Main Menu

Get together?

Started by Mr. Analog, March 23, 2005, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Was there a planned get together this week? :?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Not that I was aware of...
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Well I guess I am available tonight, Thursday Melbosa has proposed another Uldaman run.

Friday is a holiday.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Ustauk

I believe Darren thought we should celebrate Lazy's new job, and requested an appropriate date.  Lazy replied it should be around the time of his last paycheck from his old job, which I think would be around next week, right?

Lazybones

Quote from: "Ustauk"I believe Darren thought we should celebrate Lazy's new job, and requested an appropriate date.  Lazy replied it should be around the time of his last paycheck from his old job, which I think would be around next week, right?
Correct, I should get paid on the 31st and I start on Apr 4th.

So I am thinking we should get together some time on the week of the 4th.

Darren Dirt

I'm down wit dat. Could use some laughter and Pathetic Pool Playing ™ ... As Marvin would say, "I think I ought to let you know that I've been feeling depressed lately." <--PS: that reminds me, who is in for Opening Night For H2G2?  

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Ohh, count me in, though I might be going with Mom...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Ustauk"I believe Darren thought we should celebrate Lazy's new job, and requested an appropriate date.  Lazy replied it should be around the time of his last paycheck from his old job, which I think would be around next week, right?
Here's where I said this; I was starting to wonder if my memory has gotten *that* bad ;)

http://forums.righteouswrath.com/index.php...t=0&#entry11160

Strive for progress. Not perfection.