Graph paper generation website

Started by Thorin, March 23, 2006, 10:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

I like to use graph paper to draw out dungeon layouts when I'm running a game, but I ran out recently.  So I went looking for something online, and found this very useful graph paper generation site:

http://www.incompetech.com/beta/plainGraphPaper/

I like to use just the Graph Generator Lite, as it's all I need for squares, but the hex paper might come in handy for wilderness travel if it's ever used.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Lazybones

And it only costs you more than double getting the real thing...

Well unles you run it off at work  :twisted:

Thorin

Quote from: "Lazybones"And it only costs you more than double getting the real thing...

Could you order us some more boxes of paper, Lazy?  We're running low for some reason ;)

Seriously, though, I use the quarter-inch graph stuff for my own mapping and the one-inch stuff for miniatures.  I'm looking into printing about ten sheets off and getting them laminated - that'd be way easier to carry than that giant board I use now.  And then the cost isn't an issue anymore, either.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: "Thorin"
Quote from: "Lazybones"And it only costs you more than double getting the real thing...

Could you order us some more boxes of paper, Lazy?  We're running low for some reason ;)

Seriously, though, I use the quarter-inch graph stuff for my own mapping and the one-inch stuff for miniatures.  I'm looking into printing about ten sheets off and getting them laminated - that'd be way easier to carry than that giant board I use now.  And then the cost isn't an issue anymore, either.

Good idea, not saying it isn't usefull just expensive if you tend to use lots of sheets.. .I like that laminated idea.