Duel Monitor - DX -Open GL

Started by Mags, June 28, 2006, 08:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mags

Thought I remembers you guys posting once apon a time some software that will let you run DX or OpenGL on one monitor while leaving other monitor free. Course, it could just be the sun has melted my brain, but if there was such a thing, what was it?
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Lazybones

i used to play cov fine with the browser open on my second screen to read maps and in wow i would do searches for items.

only problem was that i needed to minimize the game to get mouse focuse to interact with the other sceen.

No special software

Melbosa

WoW all you had to do was run the game in Window Mode with full screen enabled, and then you could interact with both Monitors, no problem, without minimizing... also CoH/CoV eventually came out with a similar option in the display settings.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

True, I forgot about that, it has been months since I last played CoV and even longer since I last played WoW..

Melbosa

Quote from: Mags on June 28, 2006, 08:14:19 PM
Thought I remembers you guys posting once apon a time some software that will let you run DX or OpenGL on one monitor while leaving other monitor free. Course, it could just be the sun has melted my brain, but if there was such a thing, what was it?

Sorry Mags, I don't remember anything like that being posted, but I'm not the best one for memorizing our post topics :D.

Mags

Quote from: Melbosa on June 29, 2006, 09:05:20 AM
WoW all you had to do was run the game in Window Mode with full screen enabled, and then you could interact with both Monitors, no problem, without minimizing... also CoH/CoV eventually came out with a similar option in the display settings.

Yeah one of the conditions of they guy I'm tring to help, is he doesn't want to run in windows mode...
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Melbosa

Only other option is 2 computers...