And you thought balloons were bad

Started by CowGirl, November 23, 2007, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CowGirl

i aM A NoBoDy, NoBoDy iS PeRfEcT, tHeReFoRe, I'M PeRfEcT!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

IT WASN'T ME!

Although I do like cars...  But just as platonic friends!
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mags

"Hey Bill, what kind of wax are you using? Your car shines like I've never seen."

"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mags on November 26, 2007, 12:52:44 PM
"Hey Bill, what kind of wax are you using? Your car shines like I've never seen."

Ewww... That is sicker than the run of bad luck that Mike Matusow continues to experience in most televised live tourneys...

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on November 26, 2007, 01:57:05 PM

Ewww... That is sicker than the run of bad luck that Mike Matusow continues to experience in most televised live tourneys...

Mike Matusow que?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 26, 2007, 02:07:45 PM
Quote from: Darren Dirt on November 26, 2007, 01:57:05 PM

Mike Matusow que?

Mike "The Mouth" Matusow, he is well-known for his insult-ridden table talk and his amazing reads of his opponents hands. Which he then proceeds to correctly act on, often calling an All-In with a massive favorite hand, usually on the flop, which is outdrawn (typical by the opponents 3-6 outs, i.e. less than 20% chance) way more often than the law of averages would dictate (based on the dozens of hands I've personally seen played out in televised tournament clips of poor Mikey -- he especially seems frighteningly unlucky against Daniel Negreanu oddly enough).

Hence "sicker than the run of bad luck of Mike Matusow". :)

'Splained enuf?

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Right-right-right-right-right-right-right-right-right-right-right-right-right-right-right!

Now I know him!
By Grabthar's Hammer