The New Republic of Creepto: City Capito

Started by Stewie521, December 29, 2012, 01:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie521

So with my back into Minecraft, I've decided a very ambitious goal: the country of The Republic of Creepto (Kr-eei-i-pto) starting with the City Capito where the old "New Old Kingdom" is. Because there was not much work done there, it is not out-of-themed. The original castle has been quickly turned into the Parliment, and the first three block have been marked. The contracting company, Lucky's Construction (A division of Charm's Refining), has been brought out for the construction of the first high-rise, which will begin momentarily.

With the completion of the Parliment, the new Communist leader has settled in and the few residents are quite content with his new rule. With taxes low, and no poverty, this is looking to be a great country. (Until the billions of dollars in debt due to development.)

The following are some all around photos of the Parliment:
Decorations are still required, but the people come first!

~~LuckyCh4rms~~

P.S. Yes, I spelled the name of the city correctly. I have gooder grammar ;)

Thorin

Thor Industries Corp (TIC) is excited to see the foundation of a new country upon the lands of Usamot, although CEO ThorinC wishes to express concern at the fact that there is a communist system in place.  ThorinC wishes the workers and residents of the Republic of Creepto all the best and hopes the rulers will be the first benevolent communist leaders known to man.  In the meantime, TIC is happy to offer Lucky's Construction material help as desired in the construction of this new country, with the expectation that Lucky's or its parent company Charm's Refining will return the favour in kind when or if needed.

TIC wishes to enquire whether there is enough food for the Creeptonites or if a temporary food delivery agreement needs to be made.  TIC has much food in store and is happy to share it with Lucky's if required.  TIC also has diamond for tools that could be traded against future returns.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Stewie521

------The Republic of Creepto------

Dear TIC,

News of your most generous offer has been received by the President. He is most content with your offer, as supplies of tools and raw material, mainly stone and bricks, are running dangerously low. as we speak, the President is currently underground assisting the Miners with stone and resource removal. The mere sign of him in the mines have terrified the Miners, and normal operations have turned into risky ones. For this act of kindness, the President is willing to return the favor with labor, resources, or work for TIC. Please take your time to approve of the method of payment.

Sincerely Signed,

Charles Brightside
Charles Brightside, Senior Officer of Parliment

----------------------------------------

Mr. Analog

Great looking build!

All Hail Glorious Leader! haha
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Hmmm I may have travel out that way and explore these new lands.

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Stewie521

Stewie521

The Republic of Creepto

With much effort from the contracting company, and the President's own ambition, President LuckyCharms is pleased to announce the completion of the main structure of the first highrise!
The building is now deemed: safe for tourists and visitors, but is recommended to remain out of the structure until completion.

This building is not for sale, as a the Creepto Chain Inns have already purchased the building. Future buildings will be available upon completion.

Sincerely Signed,
Charles Brightside
Charles Brightside, Senior Officer of Parliment