Main Menu

THE END

Started by Mr. Analog, December 13, 2012, 04:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Still need more ender pearls but yeah, we gotta tool up for this, don't forget about potions and whatnot, we should also put an ender chest in The End to keep a supply link

Bring lots of ladders!

As for when we try this? As soon as we can all gear up!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I'm back in a day or so, so I can help after that!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Stewie521

Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 02, 2013, 06:51:21 AM
Still need more ender pearls but yeah, we gotta tool up for this, don't forget about potions and whatnot, we should also put an ender chest in The End to keep a supply link

Bring lots of ladders!

As for when we try this? As soon as we can all gear up!

I'm just mining to hopefully get an enchanted set of diamond armor, and second; how are we going to split the EnderDragon's XP?

Melbosa

I'm just in it for the experience not the XP :P, so all of you can split.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Yeah I couldn't give a toss about the XP heh

Just the attempt will be fun enough
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I did an End run with my little guy tonight.  We were in creative mode since he's only in grade one.  Man, that dragon is hard to hit!  We tried with bow and arrow but kept missing, so we switched to snowballs (the machinegun of the Minecraft world).  even then, it took twenty minutes of sustained machinegunningsnowballing to kill him.  We had a hit ratio of probably 1:100 (one hit for every hundred snowballs thrown).

This could be tougher than you think :)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

You did this at home?

I ask because I'm pretty sure The End does not reset once you've beaten it.

Tom?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Yes, at home on a LAN world that we spun up for just this reason.  Hence on creative, since my little guy doesn't have op status to change to creative :P

Usamot's End's virginity is still intact.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Cool! You can use the snowballs on the crystals, once those are all down then you can take the dragon out.

When we take it on we need people to distract it while others work on destroying the healing crystals.

Lots of bows!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

The first thing we did was take out the healing towers.  We were in creative, so I just flew up to them and shot them and they exploded on first contact.  It still took forever!

I figure one stack of bread, baked potatoes, porkchops, or steak, one regular bow, one Power III bow, two pickaxes, and 31 stacks of arrows...
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer