D&D Alignments via Celebrity Chefs

Started by Mr. Analog, March 14, 2013, 11:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

I found this on tumblr last night haha
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Darren Dirt

nice OP, but imo the Ramsay should be like a half-half dark-light image or something, cuz in Hell's Kitchen he's pretty Evil a lot of the time, while in Kitchen Nightmares dammit there's a really human, soft-hearted side to him that makes me keep watching that damn show!

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Thorin

No, Chaotic Neutral is absolutely perfect for Chef Ramsay.  Not sure about the Chaotic Evil lady...
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on March 14, 2013, 12:53:28 PM
No, Chaotic Neutral is absolutely perfect for Chef Ramsay.  Not sure about the Chaotic Evil lady...

ya the main different is the amount of BS he will put up with and the amount of swearing in the shows.

He doesn't put up with ANYTHING in his own kitchen shows, but when he goes in to try and fix things he is MUCH more composed.... To a point... one of the most recent ones is a two parter and part one he nearly looses it on the owner who is seems to be a crazy jerk.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Lazybones on March 14, 2013, 01:10:40 PM
when he goes in to try and fix things he is MUCH more composed.... To a point... one of the most recent ones is a two parter and part one he nearly looses it on the owner who is seems to be a crazy jerk.

was that the "fine dining" guy who served "catch of the day" with frozen fish? claimed he was trained by European chefs?

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Lazybones

Quote from: Darren Dirt on March 14, 2013, 03:19:14 PM
Quote from: Lazybones on March 14, 2013, 01:10:40 PM
when he goes in to try and fix things he is MUCH more composed.... To a point... one of the most recent ones is a two parter and part one he nearly looses it on the owner who is seems to be a crazy jerk.

was that the "fine dining" guy who served "catch of the day" with frozen fish? claimed he was trained by European chefs?

Yes, I haven't seen part 2 yet...