Server roll call.

Started by Lazybones, March 21, 2012, 11:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pants

Quote from: Thorin on September 15, 2012, 04:04:10 PMthen a creeper exploded next to me and took out part of the hotel, sorry aethun

Quote from: Thorin on September 15, 2012, 04:04:10 PMthen another creeper managed to follow me into someone's house (Stormey's maybe?) and blew up part of that

Man, stay away from my house.

Thorin

ka-BOOM

Sorry about that.

The one that sucked was where I went through the door, stepped on the pressure plate, but the door didn't close so the creeper walked right in.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Thorin

Quote from: Thorin on September 15, 2012, 04:04:10 PM
I did some more exploring and found a few signs with Storrmey's and Gizmo's names on them, and then YellowBear remembered that two of her friends have/had dogs by those names.

YellowBear has texted with Stormey and Gizmo and confirmed they are friends who were told about the server by LadyLeenie, YellowBear's friend.  Tom, can you please whitelist stormey494 and gizmo883 and then let me know so I can tell YellowBear to tell them?
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on September 16, 2012, 06:40:19 PM
I did some more exploring and found a few signs with Storrmey's and Gizmo's names on them, and then YellowBear remembered that two of her friends have/had dogs by those names.

YellowBear has texted with Stormey and Gizmo and confirmed they are friends who were told about the server by LadyLeenie, YellowBear's friend.  Tom, can you please whitelist stormey494 and gizmo883 and then let me know so I can tell YellowBear to tell them?
Done and done.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

aethun

In my exploration I also noticed that aethun's old hotel looked like it'd been hit - there were entry holes just a few blocks over from actual doors, and every door was open.  And then a creeper exploded next to me and took out part of the hotel, sorry aethun :(

It's ok, I had to abandon that inn because of a lack of guests. I was making no profits!  :'(

Tom

Quote from: aethun on September 17, 2012, 10:07:44 AM
In my exploration I also noticed that aethun's old hotel looked like it'd been hit - there were entry holes just a few blocks over from actual doors, and every door was open.  And then a creeper exploded next to me and took out part of the hotel, sorry aethun :(

It's ok, I had to abandon that inn because of a lack of guests. I was making no profits!  :'(
Maybe it was all the creepers, zombies and spiders hanging around? Didn't anyone tell you they are bad for business?

Thorin

New user to add: toothless1011

Friend of LadyLeenie and YellowBear_; possibly friend of stormey494 and gizmo883, as well.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on October 12, 2012, 04:13:18 PM
New user to add: toothless1011

Friend of LadyLeenie and YellowBear_; possibly friend of stormey494 and gizmo883, as well.
Done.

Thorin

Wow, there's six people on right now: LadyLeenie, YellowBear, BMan, Stormey, Gizmo, and Toothless.  Your server's getting a workout :)
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Thorin

I added CowGirl_ to the whitelist.  I was surprised to see some other names on there, I thought no one had vouched for them.  Can't remember who caught my eye right this moment, though.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on December 29, 2012, 02:25:53 AM
I added CowGirl_ to the whitelist.  I was surprised to see some other names on there, I thought no one had vouched for them.  Can't remember who caught my eye right this moment, though.
Some were vouched for over on allegro.cc

Thorin

I added a friend of LUCKYCH4RMS, named DrCoconut971 to the whitelist.  I also saw how many names are on there, and some I've never ever seen nor do I know who vouched for them.  So I took down the list and am hoping y'all will vouch for these people:

23yrold3yrold
ACEBullfrog
bamccaig
BAF
BHXSpecter
cphoton
Gemini000
Gnamra
JD_Gamer
Kronk5an
malinus
miquelfire
Mokkan
neilblack
Ninja_Adam
Nitehackr
relpats_eht
samuelhenderson
someone972
StephenWalker
taron
thedmd
vanneto

I recognize some of these names but want to make sure someone who knows them will vouch for them.

These are people that I will personally vouch for:

aethun
allefant
bag0bones
blank5500
BMan_C
CowGirl_
derekvpierce
DrCoconut971
Eowyn
gizmo883
iLLian1of7
kdevil
LadyLeenie
LennyLen
LUCKYCH4RMS
Melbosa
Mr_Analog
Pantsalot0
sevalecan
Snowie0wl
stormey494
ThorinC
Tomasu82
toothless1011
YellowBear_

I also issued a /whitelist on command to make sure it was running.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Lazybones

I Vouched for ACEBullfrog.

Tom

I am 99% sure that everyone on the list is good. I asked on here, and at allegro.cc when we had the first problems. Anyone added after the old list was posted has been manually added to the whitelist by an op.

LennyLen

The following are A.cc'ers (that I know of anyway):

23yrold3yrold
bamccaig
BAF
BHXSpecter
cphoton
Gnamra
Kronk5an
miquelfire
Mokkan
neilblack