LazyLAN Coffee Master

Started by Mr. Analog, February 17, 2005, 10:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

As has happened in the past when I get a ride to Lazy's pad I get my driver to swing into Timmies and I always pick something up.

So, is there anybody out there who wants something every day? If so what?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Timmies Coffee /shudder :P

Timmies Tea /mmmmmmmmmm timmies

Tea, XL, 4 Sugar
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

I have come to the conclusion that I don't like Tims Coffee, but I do love the donuts..

Crullers and cream filled please ;)

Ustauk

If they have any, the whipped cream filled cream supreme donuts would be nice :)

Lazybones

Quote from: "Ustauk"If they have any, the whipped cream filled cream supreme donuts would be nice :)
Those cost extra.. but you can get regular cream filled ones in a pack.

Drunkener

Cream Supreme + XL Hot Chocolate = Win!!
Greatest Ebay feedback ever: BOUGTH IT FOR MY COUSIN WHO HAD CANCER, ITEM NEVER ARRIVED AND MY COUSIN DIED

Tonnica

I've got to try out one of those chocolate frosting cinnamon bun thingies. Of course as I'll probably be slumming along with Mr. A I'll end up helping pick up das donuts anyways.

Ustauk

Quote from: "Lazybones"
Quote from: "Ustauk"If they have any, the whipped cream filled cream supreme donuts would be nice :)
I'm not talking about the really fancy long pastry style cream filled ones.  The ones I'm talking about look exactly like a boston cream one, except they're filled with whip cream.  Last time I checked, they didn't cost any extra.  If they do, I'll pay extra :)

Mr. Analog

Quote from: "Ustauk"
I'm not talking about the really fancy long pastry style cream filled ones.  The ones I'm talking about look exactly like a boston cream one, except they're filled with whip cream.  Last time I checked, they didn't cost any extra.  If they do, I'll pay extra :)
They do cost more than a standard Boston Cream, but I think it's a very small amount. Trouble is, I'm not sure the Tim's near Lazy's Pad makes 'em.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"
Quote from: "Ustauk"
They do cost more than a standard Boston Cream, but I think it's a very small amount. Trouble is, I'm not sure the Tim's near Lazy's Pad makes 'em.
They do, but like any Tim's it will depend on time of day if they have any left.

Lazybones

medium black 3 sugars

and a french vanilla ice cap... the biggest one they got.

and some crullers.

and cream supreems dont cost extra they are kept in a seperate place becaause they need refrigerated.

and they do make them, they are just kept in the refrigerated glass case under the counter, with the eclares and strawbery tarts. just need to ask for them. (they just tend to sell out of them)

BTW this is tam. too lazy to set up my own account right now