Main Menu

The Mandalorian

Started by Lazybones, November 23, 2019, 12:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Quote from: LennyLen on December 12, 2019, 05:37:54 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 06, 2019, 10:11:15 AMThat's pretty sweet! I watch em on my computer but I really should be watching on my TV

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I watch it on my computer because my monitor is bigger than my TV. ;)
LOL

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I watch on my computer because there are almost always kids or my wife using the TVs.

However my computer monitor is also huge so there is that.

Lazybones

Thorin

The Mandalorian S01E07 (aired Dec 18) takes a huge step forward in the show! I can't say more, but all the boys in my house are excitedly awaiting the next episode.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on December 20, 2019, 08:59:17 PMThe Mandalorian S01E07 (aired Dec 18) takes a huge step forward in the show! I can't say more, but all the boys in my house are excitedly awaiting the next episode.

Yep, and episode 8 next Friday is the last episode of the season.

Mr. Analog

That was a good episode!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

Sweet

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Yeah the way it ended I was pretty sure there was a second season already ready for filming.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

No spoilers, but holy crap I've learned a lot more about the Star Wars post-ROTJ universe now.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Good gooooooood *emperor laugh*
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

"The Mandalorian - re:View" (06Jan2020)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efskcq_mqv4

Hey MIKEy, he LIKES it! :-)

It is just so strange seeing Mike SMILING when talking about Star Wars. Not used to it...

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Yeah it was a great breakdown of why the series works, worth a watch

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 08, 2020, 05:24:58 PMYeah it was a great breakdown of why the series works, worth a watch

The Mandalorian series is so good, I haven't even watched any of it yet but the positive analysis videos the last few weeks got me researching the cool "DarkSaber" that everyone seems so excited about making its appearance, with all its linked canon backstory. I don't know if the fact that I looked into that says more about me and my brain, or about how good the series is, or both :-)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Lazybones

Quote from: Darren Dirt on January 09, 2020, 10:25:27 AMThe Mandalorian series is so good, I haven't even watched any of it

You should correct that issue and stop watching content about it.. For me going in it was much more rewarding discovering things while watching that I wasn't aware where going to be in it.. At this point there are spoilers everywhere.. Still enjoyable but less exciting.