Main Menu

Hello Agian

Started by Wraith, November 08, 2005, 01:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Hey all sorry its been awhile been so nice here so had to get out and enjoy it.  Well Ill be around more but trying to get in to beta for D&D online and a game called Dark & Light  or D&L .  And Im hoping to drag some of you with me Muhahahahahah well that all for me now hope everyone is well ,  laters.

Melbosa

Hey Wraith, long time no see, but nice to see again.  Keep in touch buddy.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Welcome back.. I think many of use are firmly addicted to City of Villians now. Trying to get use away from that might be difficult.

Ustauk

Welcome back.  If you don't mind giving up your heroes, several of us have free fourteen day trials of City of Villains so you can join us on the dark side :twisted:

Fedora Gal

Wraith!! Welcome back... I've been trying to get into the D&D beta too, maybe I'll be running into you there.
When the going gets tough, the tough make lemonade!

Wraith

hey guys agian Shae I'm all over DDO forums are you a subscriber to File? if so I Will so I get in just playing it cheap for now. and I wouldn't mind tiring CoV but medieval is more my time frame hehe.

P.S. I Feel so loved  :lol:

Fedora Gal

just got invited into the stress ending Friday for D&D unfortunately due to some commitments in Eq2 I'm not sure I'll have the time to play.... I'll try and sneak in though hehe

Fedora Gal

Oh, and you should take a peak at Vanguard if your looking for new games, this one could be interesting as well.