Slashdot gets a new Look

Started by Mr. Analog, January 26, 2011, 10:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 26, 2013, 10:18:04 AM
And if you get a bad mod it's just as bad as Wikipedia article campers who revert everything they don't like.

I'd rather have things I don't want to see down-modded out of sight but still visible through filter settings than just erased or locked.

no kidding!
[This IMDB comment has been deleted by administrator, just like 95% of the comments in this thread]
^ sick of THAT bs!

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on November 26, 2013, 11:58:12 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on November 26, 2013, 10:18:04 AM
And if you get a bad mod it's just as bad as Wikipedia article campers who revert everything they don't like.

I'd rather have things I don't want to see down-modded out of sight but still visible through filter settings than just erased or locked.

no kidding!
[This IMDB comment has been deleted by administrator, just like 95% of the comments in this thread]
^ sick of THAT bs!

I really started pulling back from iMDB after I had meticulously researched ALL the non-credited background music for one production because there were tons of forum comments around it and I actually OWNED most of the music used (the few missing items were easy to find). I updated the soundtrack page for it and it was deleted, and then the forum thread was deleted and now the same @%&#ing questions are in the current forum post for that documentary.

Stuff like that makes me not give a @%&# (which is also why I stopped trying to do anything with Wikipedia, where the attitude is "if you don't like it change it" which is thwarted by [CHANGE REVERTED])

RAGGLE FRAGGLE!
By Grabthar's Hammer