Team Fortress 2 Meet the Sniper & Pyro Pack

Started by Tonnica, June 17, 2008, 09:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonnica

11:00 PDT (12:00 MST for us prarie folk) today Meet the Sniper will be released. I figured I'd post a thread early so I can stuff links in it later.

Following up the release of the new video will be the Pyro pack. The pack will be released on Thursday and includes 3 new unlockable items for Pyro, 35 achievements, and a website dedicated to the new release.

I'm chuffed. Even though everything you can do as Pyro you can do with the other classes (only better) it's still one of my top three favourite classes. I see a lot of axe battles in the very near future and am already picking out some hard rock to load into HLDJ.

MFFFFMFN MFN MMMM!

Tonnica

A little bit late time-wise but Valve delivers again.

Oh man I love the new song they have in the background. And the little details. Beautiful. :D

Lazybones

Lazybones

In the time laps segment note that for all the coffee he drinks an additional object appears beside him.

Tonnica

Quote from: Lazybones on June 17, 2008, 03:40:08 PMIn the time laps segment note that for all the coffee he drinks an additional object appears beside him.

Yes, certain mysterious bottles filled with something yellow appear. I'm surprised the guy doesn't have a wicked bladder infection!

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

That's my favourite "Meet The..." video so far.  The fact that he has a conversation with his parents about his job is classic!
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on June 17, 2008, 08:57:07 PM
That's my favourite "Meet The..." video so far.  The fact that he has a conversation with his parents about his job is classic!

"Put mum on the phone" :D
By Grabthar's Hammer