Epic Rap Battles of History

Started by Tom, October 29, 2012, 11:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDj7gvc_dsA

There's really not much I can say. You have to see it, to believe it.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

Damit damit damit, I started watching a bunch of those...

They aren't great but they are entertaining.

Lazybones

The Docs is one of my favs so far but here are some other great ones

Gandalf vs Dumbledore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMoQHpvFQQ&feature=channel&list=UL

Einstein vs Stephen Hawking (love the auto tune on Hawking)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k&feature=channel&list=UL

Thorin

Awesome!  The Romney-vs-Obama one was good, and the Gates-vs-Jobs was really good, too!
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on October 30, 2012, 01:19:56 AM
Awesome!  The Romney-vs-Obama one was good, and the Gates-vs-Jobs was really good, too!

I skipped that one but Lincoln owns it!

Mr. Analog

Lincoln was boss, I did quite like the Hawking one as well
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Tom

Do you know how much better that would have been if they had managed to actually get the other two people to play themselves? So epic.

I have to say, for most of it newton was winning, but when they brought in the third guy, it made it much harder for me to choose. He kicked it up a notch.

(me was trying hard not to spoil anything :o)

Lazybones

Quote from: Tom on June 16, 2014, 11:31:32 PM
Do you know how much better that would have been if they had managed to actually get the other two people to play themselves? So epic.

I have to say, for most of it newton was winning, but when they brought in the third guy, it made it much harder for me to choose. He kicked it up a notch.

I don't think they got the likeness right on Bill... and the backup guys part was too short.. Newton all the way on that one.

Tom

Quote from: Lazybones on June 17, 2014, 12:53:31 AM

I don't think they got the likeness right on Bill... and the backup guys part was too short.. Newton all the way on that one.
Yeah, bill wasn't really all that close. Neither was the backup guy, but he was closer, and he could actually sing. :D

Darren Dirt

I actually think NdGT would NOT approve of this one, considering what he has to say about ... well, considering what/who he was talking about when he became the infamous "badass over here" meme.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Tom

Quote from: Darren Dirt on June 17, 2014, 11:07:10 AM

I actually think NdGT would NOT approve of this one, considering what he has to say about ... well, considering what/who he was talking about when he became the infamous "badass over here" meme.

I don't follow...

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Tom on June 17, 2014, 08:17:25 PM
Quote from: Darren Dirt on June 17, 2014, 11:07:10 AM

I don't follow...

The source of The Meme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=danYFxGnFxQ#t=1m31s
"Neil deGrasse Tyson: My Man, Sir Isaac Newton"

Izza term of respect, yo.

Tom

Why would he not be in favour of the rap battle? It's funny, and he has a sense of humour, a rather good one :P

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Tom on June 18, 2014, 12:23:26 PM
Why would he not be in favour of the rap battle? It's funny, and he has a sense of humour, a rather good one :P

Okay fine I guess I was too presumptuous in my presumptions about trivial trivialities.

As pennance I offer you my humblest [trollface/rageface] matrix morph/merge @ 3rd down, 13th across:

(found via http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rage-comics/photos )