Social Gathering

Started by Darren Dirt, February 28, 2005, 01:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

Well can we do *something* as a social gathering this week? I'm bored, and finally agreeing with the "missus" that we need to go forward with the "D" word, so i'm depressed about that too (long time coming don't make it any easier).

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Shayne

Quote from: "Darren Dirt"...and finally agreeing with the "missus" that we need to go forward with the "D" word
@%&# man.  Im rather sorry for your situation.  I know a few close friends that are taking the plung this summer, and things like this make me glad im still single (though in a 6 year relationship).

Hopefully the kids take it well.  I took it well, and sorta liked my parents being seperated.  Made for nice vacations and being spoiled :)

Melbosa

Quote from: "Darren Dirt"Well can we do *something* as a social gathering this week?
Name your poison/place/time and I'll be there.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Some days are better than others, but please post your ideal date/time/place.

Thanks.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Well todays not good for me. I am currently located about 4 hrs north of the City and will not be returning till later this evening, but its always fun to hang out.

Set a time later this week and hopefully I can make it.

Darren Dirt

Pool and food at Gateway Lanes was fun; anyone want to do that again? Anytime after work before Friday (i.e. Wednesday or Thursday, sounds like).

Melbosa

I vote Thurs over Weds, but I can do both.  Need to know quickly if we doin Weds though.

Gateway sounds good to me :D

Mags

Sorry to hear that brother.  
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Mr. Analog

I can make any day now, I just needs a ride.

Life is a pretty sweet fruit!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

I just talked to Melbosa, and said "you're an Admin, you decide". He said "You started the thread, you decide."

So I have been given Power.

Wednesday it is. Gateway Lanes. After work, say 5:30 we get there. Whoever can drive Mr. A, get in touch with him, blah blah blah there I'm done organizing.

Looks like at least 4 of us are interested in maknig it (i.e. me, Mel, Lazy, Mr. A), but I say the more the merrier. :)

See y'all tamarrah!

Ustauk

Quote from: "Darren Dirt"I just talked to Melbosa, and said "you're an Admin, you decide". He said "You started the thread, you decide."

So I have been given Power.

Wednesday it is. Gateway Lanes. After work, say 5:30 we get there. Whoever can drive Mr. A, get in touch with him, blah blah blah there I'm done organizing.

Looks like at least 4 of us are interested in maknig it (i.e. me, Mel, Lazy, Mr. A), but I say the more the merrier. :)

See y'all tamarrah!
I guess I can skp Kung Fu for a get together.  See you on the morrow.

Melbosa

K will see you there.

Lazybones

Work has held me over one more night here in the north :(

I think I will still be back for 5:30 at gateway, but I am not sure what time my arrival will be. I hope I will be back around 4:00pm. but that will be after a 4hr drive, so don't extpect me to be too lively.

And yes, you can get internet in the middle of almost nowhere but its damn slow.

Good thing they have Sat TV.

Ustauk

Quote from: "Lazybones"Work has held me over one more night here in the north :(

I think I will still be back for 5:30 at gateway, but I am not sure what time my arrival will be. I hope I will be back around 4:00pm. but that will be after a 4hr drive, so don't extpect me to be too lively.

And yes, you can get internet in the middle of almost nowhere but its damn slow.

Good thing they have Sat TV.
Mr. Analog can hitch a ride with me there if theres a possibility of you being late Lazy, and I can drive him back if you don't make it at all.

Shayne

Wednesday...as in today.  Mmm.  I can make it....