Social Gathering

Started by Darren Dirt, February 28, 2005, 01:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Sounds good Ust, I'll take the train to Corona and meander down to your place apres work. If you want you can call me on my cell, I have it with me today.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

Mr. Analog: Kick Druid in the ass and get him to come out.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: "Shayne"Mr. Analog: Kick Druid in the ass and get him to come out.
His woman controls him now, there are times in the Clairview night when you can hear the faint sound of a bullwhip cracking and you know he's picking out wedding invitation borders instead of doing something meaningful (like playing PS2 or watching wrasslin').
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"His woman controls him now...
I figured as much.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: "Shayne"
Quote from: "Mr. Analog"His woman controls him now...
I figured as much.
He is more husband than man now...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Ustauk

Does Mr. Dirt require a ride as well?  His home is sorta on my way :)

Shayne

I could probably give Mr.A a ride home as i live like in the same complex.  My car is sorta in rough shape, but im sure its no worse then Ustauk's :P

Ustauk

Quote from: "Shayne"I could probably give Mr.A a ride home as i live like in the same complex.  My car is sorta in rough shape, but im sure its no worse then Ustauk's :P
Hey! Don't insult my baby! :)

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Ustauk"Does Mr. Dirt require a ride as well?  His home is sorta on my way :)
Thanks but I can bus it - no point in you picking me up at my house and adding extra time to the journey :)

The 304 leaves Southgate every half on the hour so I was planning on leaving work around 4:45 or else 5:15, make it to Gateway just after 5:10 or 5:40. Maybe I'll get there at 5:10 so I can play some classic old arcade games for a bit :)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Ustauk

Quote from: "Darren Dirt"
Quote from: "Ustauk"Does Mr. Dirt require a ride as well?  His home is sorta on my way :)
Thanks but I can bus it - no point in you picking me up at my house and adding extra time to the journey :)

The 304 leaves Southgate every half on the hour so I was planning on leaving work around 4:45 or else 5:15, make it to Gateway just after 5:10 or 5:40. Maybe I'll get there at 5:10 so I can play some classic old arcade games for a bit :)
It actually isn't really that much out of the way.  Instead of heading directly to Calgary, I'd just keep going down a hundred ninth.  Your work is someplace by Southgate mall?

Shayne

*i truely suck at bowling*

Mr. Analog

Go directly to Calgary, do not pass "go", do not collect $200...?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Shayne"*i truely suck at bowling*
Great. So when we aren't doing that activity we will remember to not make fun of your lack of skill ;)

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Ustauk"
Quote from: "Darren Dirt"
Quote from: "Ustauk"Does Mr. Dirt require a ride as well?  His home is sorta on my way :)

It actually isn't really that much out of the way.  Instead of heading directly to Calgary, I'd just keep going down a hundred ninth.  Your work is someplace by Southgate mall?
S'aright, no ride necessary. I've got a backpack with me (I read on the bus usually) so I want to drop that off at home first anyway, and I can take the 304 (it goes 1 block away from my house) and meet y'all around 5:15 or later (Galaga awaits! ;))