Previous topic - Next topic

raeofsunshine

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:      1st ANUAL VICTORIA DAY LONG WEEKEND
POTLUCK BBQ
MAY 23rd 2005
RUNDLE PARK
1pm

HELLO EVERY ONE!
EVERY ONE WITHIN THE GREATER EDMONTON AREA IS INVITED, but all are welcome if you can make it from out of town as well.
PLEASE LIST THE NAMES OF EACH INDIVIDUAL ATTENDING SEPERATLY

Please contact me ASAP! i prefer you email me directly as to wether or not you are able to make it, if you are able to come i have a sign up sheet i would like you all to fill out, with, how many ppl, what you would like to bring food and supplies including but not limited to, paper plates BBQ's plastic cups plastic cutlery, lawn chairs or sporting equipt ect.
Tamara Fjellstrom  @ raeofsunshine80@gmail.com , if u want to phone me or get any more information, email me so i can email u back.

for the email make the subject :

MAY LONG WEEKEND

so it threads in my email correctly

Thanks bunches every one!!! I NEED YOUR YES'S AND NO'S BY Thursady THE 19TH

Well here is a tentitive list of things to bring if you want to bring somthing that is not on the list please post it here. email me or phone me.

ANYTHING MARKED WITH A ******** WE DESPERATLY NEED PPL TO COMMITT TO BRING!!!!!

*********Hamurger buns, plz!!!!!!

********  fruit tray (ustauk hopefully)
      ********veggie tray   (ustauk hopefully)

****jug(s) of water (not tap water)

*****marshmallows !!!!

******BBQ sauce
 *******ketchup
 ******mustard
  *****mayo
   ****salad dressing
  *****veggie and fruit dip
  ***letus and tomatoes Cheese slices for bugers

*****weirner sticks
 *****paper plates
  *****plastic cups
 ****napkins/paper towel
  *****bbq utensils (flippers, tongs ect)
  *****serving utensils (salad spoon/fork serving spoons)

sporting eqpt...
  *****baseball stuff
  *****frisbee's
  *****foot ball
  *****soccer ball
ect.

X Weiners (jo)
X cases of pop in cans (cousin mike)
X chips (darren)
Xdessert ( pie cake ect ) (me n lazy)
X salad (mr analog)
X potatoe and macaroni salad (my dad n tom)
X jug(s) of somsort of juice (orange drink gateraid or whatever) (jo)

X chips n dip Darren

Xfire wood (me n lazy)

X plastic cutlery (jo)

XKids toys     thorin

Darren' bro  ?

ustauk ??       ********  fruit tray (ustauk hopefully) Sobies carries premade ones neer our house
                 ********veggie tray   (ustauk hopefully)

MR.ANALOG'S TAGALONGS ????

MR.ANALOGS Parents??

Tammy ?

Mellissa?

IDK?

Kori?

Margret? hot dog buns

did i forget anyone please let me know.

if there is anything I missed please let me know asap

thank you everyone in advance for your replies  

ANY THING HIGHLIGHTED WITH   ***** we need somone to committ to bring thank you

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

Melbosa

Nay from this guy... just don't have the time :(
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

I'm in, I'll bring my disc golf stuff and we can have a round!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Just wanted to bump this post and remind people to let us know if they are planning to attend.

Thorin

Sorry I didn't answer by the 13th - had other matters on my mind.

My clan is showing up and we'll make sure to bring toys for the kids, along with whatever else is needed.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

I'm bringin' my disc golf stuff and probably a few wobbly pops.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

With D&D cancelled for this weekend, im taking off to Banff.  Thanks for the invite though, but im going to have to pass.

Cova

I won't be there.  Besides spending every weekend for the next month or so doing some rather large renovations on my new house, I'm also helping another friend move that particular weekend.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Lazybones"Just wanted to bump this post and remind people to let us know if they are planning to attend.
Sorry for the delay.

Might make it with me and my 3 little ones. I let my brother know he was welcome along with his son. So that's a total of 4 kids, and 2 immature adults.

If we somehow end up not making it, will that somehow make your life miserable, and therefore cause you to hold a lifelong grudge against me? Just curious. Either Lazy or Mrs. Lazy can answer. ;)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

raeofsunshine

heh do you really want me to answer that... my answer may be rude and slightly inteligble, due to grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. lol

hope to see you there regaurdless of the lifelong grudge i may or may not already be holding against you.

:rolleyes:

j/k

just let me know on this thred what you will be bringing as it is potluck and freeloaders will be prosicuted... i mean they will be held in a lifelong grudge on my part...

yeash what is with the cynisism any how darren? your conemptible posts and behaviour is unbecoming.

hehe :huh:  

raeofsunshine

my cousin mike is bringing pop

and my friend is bringing  smokies hot dogs. plus some plastic cutlery and a big jug of orange gatorade

my dad and tom are bringing potatoe salad and macarioni salad

ron is bringing wobbly pops whatever they are (dave says they r alkie of some sort, however no alcaohl is permitted on park property, but i am smuggling some in jello :D ), and disc golf eqt

Thorin is bringing kids toys, plus two big bags of spring mix salad (frm superstore cuz its cheap there)

Dave n I are bringing a freezer full of meat hamburger chicken steak ribs ect
and maybe some  crub (potatoe dumplings) , its either scandianavian or german not sure but its good tho

Darren ?

Chris ??

Tammy ?

Mellissa?

Derek?

Kori?

Margret?

did i forget anyone please let me know.

Darren Dirt

Some big bags o' Ridges Chips + a couple of tasty Chip Dips (none of that crappy no-name type, this you'll actually taste the onions or whatever).

Since somebody already stole my hotdog idea... Plus if I don't make it, chips+dip won't be missed as much as hotdogs.

Cynical? Me? Have we just met? ;)

The Silver Surfer

I work that day, but I'll try to be out later, if this is a all day affair!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: "Darren Dirt"Some big bags o' Ridges Chips + a couple of tasty Chip Dips (none of that crappy no-name type, this you'll actually taste the onions or whatever).

Since somebody already stole my hotdog idea... Plus if I don't make it, chips+dip won't be missed as much as hotdogs.

Two words for you Darren: "Come Oooooooooooon!"

Bring the kids! It'll be fun.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"
Quote from: "Darren Dirt"Some big bags o' Ridges Chips + a couple of tasty Chip Dips (none of that crappy no-name type, this you'll actually taste the onions or whatever).

Two words for you Darren: "Come Oooooooooooon!"

Bring the kids! It'll be fun.
Thanks, Mr. Corrdry.

Oh, and remember, he proved that children aren't worth it. They want to rule the world. And they suggest using poop as an alternative fuel source. Rob tried it. I mean, coooome ON! :rolleyes: ;)