second invite for may long weekend

Started by raeofsunshine, May 09, 2005, 06:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorin

Yay, other kids!  Mine will be 7.9945205479452054794520547945205, 5.569863013698630136986301369863, and 3.9561643835616438356164383561644, roughly.  Maybe I should say nearly eight, five and a half, and nearly four :P

And they're active...  Hope your kids like to run around and be active, Darren :)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

raeofsunshine

oh my..............

well we still need the following

****jug(s) (or 2 flat's of 500ml) water (not tap water!!!!)..............

******BBQ sauce
*****mayo
***letus (romaine is better)
***tomatoes

tonnica looks like your on the hook for that cold cut platter

anyone who wants to bring more hot dogs (the big ones) and smokies by all means, bring them.

some one said they were going to bring cheese for the burgers... i still need to count them =(   (the bugers i mean)

also WE NEED HOT DOG BUNS the person brinning them wont be off work till three.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Thorin"Yay, other kids!  Mine will be 7.9945205479452054794520547945205, 5.569863013698630136986301369863, and 3.9561643835616438356164383561644, roughly.  Maybe I should say nearly eight, five and a half, and nearly four :P

And they're active...  Hope your kids like to run around and be active, Darren :)
9, 7, and almost-4, plus my nephew who is 8... Did some kite flying today, it was a blast. They are a handful, but I got a bunch of Dollar Store toys for the picnic so they should be amused... And they make friends easily, as do most kids under 10 when running around is involved :)

Should be a great time, looking forward to it.

PS: Where in Rundle will we be meeting? And is it possible for anyone to drive all 5 of us? If not, I'm sure the ol' ETS will "Get [Us] There" since that's their slogan.

Oh, and I just opened a good-sized Mayo jar today. Will bring it I suppose, not much of a mayo eater but I had tons of cans of salmon... That reminds me, are we covered for blastic cutlery and plates etc. ? Always seems like that's the stuff we run out of at larger gatherings I've been to.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

raeofsunshine

lol too funny.
well, any way darren i am so glad your bringing them. almost all the ppl i invted with kids at the last minuite canceled on me.
dave was worried that there would be too many pleople. *snort* ya right.

two familiies to go tho the lake, one to see the queen, and one to see starwars.

oh well whatcha gonna do? :blink:

grrr  :angry:  anyway... i still hope to do this again, if i end up getting enough sleep this should still be a blast, come rain or shine!

see you all tomo.... err today.

:o

raeofsunshine

GRRRRR RAIN!!!!!

what is the plan?

we are thinking of moving the gettogether here.

it may still end up being nice enough come 1pm tho.

1)we could push the time back. (thinking for 3 or 4pm)
2)we could go ahaed as plaanned (as we have a covered site).
3)we could move it here but the time would be pushed back as well.
4)or we could try for next weekend.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "raeofsunshine"GRRRRR RAIN!!!!!

what is the plan?

we are thinking of moving the gettogether here.

it may still end up being nice enough come 1pm tho.

1)we could push the time back. (thinking for 3 or 4pm)
2)we could go ahaed as plaanned (as we have a covered site).
3)we could move it here but the time would be pushed back as well.
Yeah, I was about to post this too. The rain is so depressing. Why can't it only rain when we are sleeping!? All them chemtrails, you'd think at the very least as they poison us or whatever they could at least do predictable cloud seeding :rolleyes:

Anyway, FYI: today's forecast (from weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca) "Cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High 13. Tonight: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of shows. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 8."

For comparison, yesterday was a high of 19, winds peaking at 30-45 km/h.

So today will be a little cooler, a lot wetter, but less windy. So forget sunbathing, forget outdoor BBQ, and forget kite flying. :(

raeofsunshine

what does everyone else think???

The Silver Surfer

I work till 8 tonight, so if its later that would be great!....lol

raeofsunshine

RAINED OUT

Hi all we were thinking of having it here, 4pm ish. eat at 5 or so.

see ya'll here later.

476-1039

Darren Dirt

Thorin

Thanks for having us over.  My family had a great time.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

raeofsunshine

you're welcome thorin.

i had a great time as well, most things seemed to go off without a hitch.

ohh i am soo tired.

ZzZzZZzz

Darren Dirt

Thanks for having us... Sorry for any spills my little ones might have made. Oh, and enjoy the mayo :rolleyes: