V For Vendetta - who wants to see it opening Friday 17th?

Started by Darren Dirt, March 01, 2006, 02:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When you planning on seeing V For Vendetta?

Opening Week -- gotta tell Hollywood me like Freedom films!
2 (33.3%)
First month -- after reading reviews and letting others risk their money
2 (33.3%)
Cheap theatres -- want big screen experience without big $
0 (0%)
Rental/download -- small screen solo experience okay since it's cheaper
2 (33.3%)
Never -- action films with philosophical/political based plot don't float my boat
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 01, 2006, 02:38:36 PM

Darren Dirt

Why, R U planning on throwing back a few dozen green beverages and falling asleep all unbalanced-like?

-I'd prefer 6:30ish show anyway, to be honest...

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Zapata Prime

Gonna be at the Stonehouse for green beer if anyone would like to swing by after the movie!!
If there is one thing that Mahatma Gandhi stands for its REVENGE!!

Ustauk

Quote from: "ZapataPrime?"Gonna be at the Stonehouse for green beer if anyone would like to swing by after the movie!!

Save me a spot :)

Darren Dirt

re. the movie: I am indeed able to make it Friday night, if anyone else is that's great 6:00-6:30 show downtown, green beer afterwards? Anyone?

Mr. Analog

My plans changed for Saturday AM so I probably won't be downtown much past 5...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Ustauk

I'll come to the movie, and then we can grab some eats and wander over to the Stonehouse, where we can meet Zapata and Surfer, and have many mugs of green beer.  If you don't want to have to take a taxi home, Darren, you can crash on my couch or my my fold out foamy chair.

Ustauk

Movie starts at 6:50.  I'll mosey over to Edmonton City Centre and wait by the Elephant and Castle.  Mr. Analog, even if you can't see the movie, you're welcome to have a couple of beers with Darren and I.  The movie should let out about 9:00, at which time I, and possibly Darren, should he choose too, will head to the Stonehouse to meet Zapata and Surfer for some green beer :)

Darren Dirt

Showtimes for V For Vendetta <-- for anyone not seeing the 6:50 show tonight with us. GO OPENING WEEKEND! Tell Hollywood what you like in your movies! :)

Mr. Analog

I like robots and sexy women, AND sexy robot-women. And leprechauns and swords and heavy metal. So they should make more movies like that for me...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Ustauk

Quote from: "Ustauk"Movie starts at 6:50.  I'll mosey over to Edmonton City Centre and wait by the Elephant and Castle.  Mr. Analog, even if you can't see the movie, you're welcome to have a couple of beers with Darren and I.  The movie should let out about 9:00, at which time I, and possibly Darren, should he choose too, will head to the Stonehouse to meet Zapata and Surfer for some green beer :)

Darren has requested we meet in the food court of Edmonton City Centre West, so if anybody else wants to watch the movie with us, meet us there between 5:30 and 6:00 or so.

Darren Dirt

Yeah, I wanna have some low-priced munchies before the Show.

Also wanna check out the downtown location of $Dollarama$ <-- SCTV reference for anyone who is L33T ;)

Mr. Analog

Yeah, put the phone on your head Cronkite... now... take off your shirt.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Mr. Analog

make that stupid moustache of yours pop right off.
By Grabthar's Hammer