D&D/D20 Modern schedule

Started by Thorin, September 24, 2007, 11:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 25, 2007, 10:39:44 AM
Quote from: Tom on September 24, 2007, 11:21:37 PM
Which ever is picked, get it set in stone now, so everyone can schedule it :)

By taking a position you help solidify that. Please choose what fits best for you.
My schedule is really open, all the time. Well, I sometimes have appointments during the day, but that doesn't interfere with evening sessions. I'm pretty much good for whatever everyone else thinks is a good schedule.
* Tom goes to plunk those dates into korganizer (which he would have named kalendar, oh well ;D)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

So yeah we were supposed to play D20 last friday, and next DnD will be the First?  Or are we shifting it a bit?  Or redefining it?  I would like to update my schedule to make sure I make as many as possible.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Thorin

Soon I'll figure out when D20 Modern will be running again.  There's so much to do these days!
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on January 29, 2008, 03:50:13 PM
Soon I'll figure out when D20 Modern will be running again.  There's so much to do these days!

OK, just give me two weeks notice when you do.  Seems I'm booking client's and social activities up to that limit now.

Mr. Analog

Whoops yeah, D&D starts on Feb 8th!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Thorin on September 25, 2007, 01:38:51 PM
Schedule set in stone (unless DM/GM changes it):

That's SAND stone :P  Seriously, Christmas was way busy.  Next year I'll definitely be planning a Christmas break, if we're still playing D20 Modern.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 29, 2008, 04:02:20 PM

Doh!!!! I can't make this.  My Dad is flying in on the 8th, and I have to pick him up from the airport.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on January 29, 2008, 11:23:57 PM

Doh!!!! I can't make this.  My Dad is flying in on the 8th, and I have to pick him up from the airport.

Well, I'm away until the 16th of February.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Melbosa on January 29, 2008, 11:23:57 PM

It would be helpful if you followed "can't make this" with "but I can make these other dates".  Please and thank you.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Melbosa

Well I'm busy Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights no matter what.  Fridays are usually good, execpt that one.  I am free February 9th at the moment.

Sorry should have posted this.

Mr. Analog

How is everyone for the 9th then?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

CowGirl

We have hockey from 4:30-5:30 here in St Albert.  Where were you planning on playing?
i aM A NoBoDy, NoBoDy iS PeRfEcT, tHeReFoRe, I'M PeRfEcT!

Mr. Analog

I just realized I'm going to Canmore that next morning so I won't be able to run late, plus I have to pack (etc). So, that date is out of reach now that I think of it.

Ok, how about Friday Feb 22nd, can we all be there for that?
By Grabthar's Hammer