Minecraft 1.18 The Caves & Cliffs Update Part 2

Started by Lazybones, July 13, 2021, 02:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Using the Discord bot I had running these are the only active players in the last year as far as I can tell and I will likely make this the start of the whitelist.

Mr_Analog
ThorinC
FabledMessiah
BMan_C
LennyLen
ValkyGames
Catasin
McDoodleSquish
bag0bones

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 01, 2021, 07:17:15 PMNo tomasu? Aww

Well... ya I can add him and will.. Just hasn't signed into the server in over a year from the look of it.

Lazybones

Mr_Analog and ThorinC I am making you LVL 3 Ops this gives you access to the whitelist command. Also as ops the ability to build in the protected spawn area however I think we should leave it open and just build around it.

https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Commands

Doing a few more checks but I think I am going to open up the server unless anyone objects to the SEED selected.

Mr. Analog

Thanks again for setting this all up. You are the best

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Man, digging at different levels for iron vs diamonds vs coal vs lapis vs gold is gonna mess me up for a bit.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Lazybones

This is that the spawn area looks like at the moment

You cannot view this attachment.

You cannot view this attachment.

You cannot view this attachment..

Mr. Analog

Looks awesome already!

I'll be online tomorrow and in discord
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I have opened up the server status thread.. https://forums.rwoc.ca/index.php?topic=12338.0

Backups should be set and working..

Mr. Analog

This new map is AMAZING! I've already built a little ranch house and dug down a ways (stupid copper! Who needs that??)

Lots of resources around spawn too and some HUGE caves that I wouldn't mind exploring as a group
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Don't forget your leather boots when exploring snow areas.. I almost froze twice already and that is now where I am setting up my base..

Lazybones

Lazybones

Mr. Analog

I may have gone on an epic ocean adventure... I mean I found a village at the end of it but it just kept going and my curiosity was too great. RIP Overviewer
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Overviewer seems to be doing OK rendering the Nether which is a plus.