Main Menu

The Physco Test

Started by Melbosa, April 11, 2005, 01:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

(Give this some thought before you answer). SCROLL DOWN.

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take care not to  tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on. Be sure to share the test!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

Got this in an email, so not too sure if it is an actual test, but thought it was interesting anyway.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

I was going to answer "to collect the inheritance and fund a worldwide search".

Uh oh!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Melbosa"Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

(Give this some thought before you answer). SCROLL DOWN.(no, I refuse!)

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take care not to tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on. Be sure to share the test!

I didn't even have to scroll down.

'tis old, tis... At IBM this was passed around, so that means at least 2 years old - but the scary thing is there was this one artistically-gifted dev guy who apparently guessed correctly. And his co-workers avoided him after that ;)

btw, *technically* I knew the answer (due to hearing it before) so does that mean you'll stop insulting me? ;)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Shayne

The first thing i thought of was for another funeral.  However i think its because im a programmer and not a serial killer.

Mr. Analog

I must watch too much Columbo...

I'd cast Christopher Walken as "the mystery man".
By Grabthar's Hammer

Bryan

I was thinking along the lines that it was the sisters boyfriend. but i dont think jealousy is a psychopathic trait.

-----> http://www.stickdeath.com/ <-----
click on "Martyr Machine" f'n hilarious!!!!

Tonnica

I figured either the guy was really the sister's boyfriend and the lady found out after the funeral, or the guy was a sheister and some kind of Bonnie & Clyde thing happened. Either way that'd need to be a heaping great amount of jealousy or familial tension for the murder to occur in the first place!

Those are just the guesses off the top of my head.

Bryan

I dont think jealousy at all...

more like a one track mind with no conscience. She wanted to see him again, and since she was too shy to talk the first time the only way to be sure to see him again was at another funeral of the same family.

-----> http://www.stickdeath.com/ <-----
click on "Martyr Machine" f'n hilarious!!!!

Lazybones

I was thinking sisters boyfriend as well.

rmz

yer my mate told me about this one, i had nfi :D
rmz // Feeble