New Series: Charlie Jade

Started by Ustauk, April 14, 2005, 11:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ustauk

Beginning on Saturday, at 6:00 PM mountain standard time, Space will be showing a new series titled Charlie Jade.  It's a co production between Canada and South Africa, mostly shot in South Africa.  I've always enjoyed tales about alternate dimensions, so I'm hoping this will be good. More details about the story can be found on the website.

http://www.charliejade.com/index.html

Darren Dirt

Vexcor Corporation is the largest, most powerful corporation in Alphaverse - the biggest of five corporations that took over all government operations on the planet years ago. Vexcor's executives are powerful global celebrities with dictator-like authority. Their reach and control is impossible to overstate and their enforcement capabilities absolute in society.

...makes me think of the mysterious "BLUE SUN" corp in FireFly :)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Shayne

2 hour preimer is today (tonight), i want a torrent of it.

Darren Dirt

Ditto.

Television hasn't evolved with technology, this kinda stuff should be streamed online fo sho, to promote its DVD release have a crap quality stream available a week later or something... :)

Shayne

Why settle for a crap quality when i can get a hdtv quality rip from the fine folks of the "lol" release group?

Its sad when the downloaded episodes are better quality then i see on my non-hd-tv

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Shayne"Why settle for a crap quality when i can get a hdtv quality rip from the fine folks of the "lol" release group?

Its sad when the downloaded episodes are better quality then i see on my non-hd-tv
I agree. Only "unofficially" ;) Hence my positive mention of "24" and "House, MD" :D (whoneedscable)