Main Menu

Steamboy!

Started by Mr. Analog, April 15, 2005, 08:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Like anime? Like the big screen? I think I'm going to check out this movie (from the makers of Akira) @ City Centre tonight (assuming EdMovieGuide isn't knackered).

There is a show at 4:30 and 7:10.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Ustauk

I can make the 7:10 show, and I'd be willing to bring some $7 movie tickets for anyone else who comes, though I only have six of those left.

Tonnica

Count me in for the 7:10 showing. I've been looking forward to seeing Steamboy for quite a while and don't want to miss it!

Tom

I'd love to, sadly I spent the last of my money yesterday for lunch. Oh well.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Ustauk

Shall we attempt to meet at the Elephant and Castle around 6:00 for vittles and bevies?

Tonnica

Quote from: "Ustauk"Shall we attempt to meet at the Elephant and Castle around 6:00 for vittles and bevies?
Sounds like a good place to meet (the meat! Sorry, the Guide is on my mind). At least it'll be easy to find everyone there.

Plus: pretzels with hot mustard! Mmmmmm.

EDIT: Also! I'd be more than happy to Sponsor A Tom™ and spring for a ticket for you. The more the merrier I say! (also I can't remember but I might be able to get a deal on ticket price for you. Am I right Mr. A or am I thinking of a different theatre chain?)

Mr. Analog

I guess I'll meet you guys there at 6
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Well damn, I think I'll take you up on your offer Tonnica :) Can't hurt to get out.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!