Spider-man 3 Trailer

Started by Ustauk, June 28, 2006, 07:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ustauk

The trailer for SPider-man 3 is out and about on the world wide web.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/

Looks interesting.  I wonder what the origin of the symbiote will be?

Lazybones

I think in Spiderman 2 you hear something about Jamesons son being an astronaut or something.

My guess will be it comes back from a maned mars mission or something.

Ustauk

Quote from: Lazybones on June 28, 2006, 09:04:08 AM
I think in Spiderman 2 you hear something about Jamesons son being an astronaut or something.

Just looked up Venom in the Ultimate line on Wikipedia.  In that continuity, the Venom symbiote was a genetically engineered life form.  Since the spider in the original movie was not irradiated, but instead genetically engineered , like the origin of Spider-man in the Ultimate line, it wouldn't surprise me if they follow the Ulimate origin for the symbiote in the movie.

Melbosa

I'm not sure if they will introduce Venom, and may be saving him for the 4th movie (heard they were doing at least 4).  Might just be introducing the entity that is half Venom, and then introducing Eddy Brock.  But from the preview looks like all you may get is small bit at the end with Venom in his full form.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Quote from: Ustauk on June 28, 2006, 09:38:04 AM
Quote from: Lazybones on June 28, 2006, 09:04:08 AM

Just looked up Venom in the Ultimate line on Wikipedia.  In that continuity, the Venom symbiote was a genetically engineered life form.  Since the spider in the original movie was not irradiated, but instead genetically engineered , like the origin of Spider-man in the Ultimate line, it wouldn't surprise me if they follow the Ulimate origin for the symbiote in the movie.

You had to post a Wiki link... Damn now I want to read spiderman again...

Mr. Analog

Venom is in, Sandman is in and Black Cat is in.

The rumour mill suggests that Mary Jane bites it in this one too.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Where did you read that Mr. Analog?
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

http://imdb.com/title/tt0413300/

Cast already lists Topher Grace    ....    Eddie Brock/Venom

Watched the trailer... looks great.. Hmm time to pick up more cheap movie passes.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Melbosa on June 28, 2006, 11:56:25 AM
Where did you read that Mr. Analog?
Oh, I have sources, geeky, geeky sources.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

I saw the "world broadcast premier showing we're so l33t haha lol" on "Showbiz Tonight" last night.

I guess that means I'm ubercool. 8)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Ustauk

Superman Returns has this trailer attached ahead of the movie.  Mr. Analog and I  (as noted in this thread) are going to see it tonight.