Sea of Thieves

Started by Melbosa, September 19, 2017, 02:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Hey so I've had a chance to check out this game in Technical Alpha.  Its actually the very first game I played with my headset talking to peeps through the XBox One.  Everyone I played with Randomly was friendly, kind and fun to talk too.

Beyond that this game has some great potential.  PvP is more cartonish than imposing and I found myself laughing more at the ship boarded battles than being pissed off about them happening.  The riddles and challenges to get treasurer is fun as well, and a well oiled crew is not hard to come by.  Check out this 10 things to know about Sea of Thieves and let me know your thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfei3v6sP2M&feature=youtu.be&ed2f26df2d9c416fbddddd2330a778c6=sndcdchox-sdlodcybd

Also super stoked that this one is PC/XBone cross play as I have some friends that want it on PC and some on XBox.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Suronal

I definitely will be grabbing this one.

Melbosa

I have to say... I love the XBOX Play Anywhere option on games like these.  Lets me try it on PC and XBox to decide what I like best, and of course you get cross platform play as a bonus.

Mr. Analog

So it's years later but I'm more and more interested in this game.

Anybody on here play recently?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Not recently, no but still a fun game. I know they have added loads to it since I stopped.

Mr. Analog

Did you buy it through the Windows Store or Steam?

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

I own it from the launch, so yeah XBox Sub purchase.

Mr. Analog

Fortunately it supports cross-play! I'll let you know if I get it

By Grabthar's Hammer