May long weekend BBQ

Started by raeofsunshine, April 19, 2005, 12:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raeofsunshine

This is Tamara Fjellstrom,

I am just writing you all to invite you to a Potluck BBQ on the Monday 23rd of May weather permitting of course, but we will have a covered picknic site. You are all welcome to bring your friends and family, however I do need a peliminary head count (forsure's maybes and no's) Asap or by the 9th of may. and for the for sures and maybe the maybe's i need what you plan to bring so there inst 5, 5 bean salads.

I also might need extra bbqs grilling eqipt drink jugs coolers... ect. and feel free to bring any sporting equip. just make sure anything you bring is marked with your name or is easily identified!

Thank you, have a great day everyone and do not forget you tell your friends and family! Oh and closer to the date i will need to borrow someone and their costco card...

please email me back with a list of names phone numbers and / or email addy's as soon as you can.

Thanks again Tam F  :D

ya my email addy is raeofsunshin80@gmail.com and our phone number is 476-1039
'
for the email make the subject :

MAY LONG WEEKEND

so it threads in my email correctly

Thanks bunches every one!!!

and no dave and I are not getting married and I am not pregnant!!!
FYI

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Shayne

Melbosa

Tenative, but unsure.  Lots of peeps moving in May.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Quote from: "Shayne"LAN?
No, this would be a outdoor gathering involving. So no LAN.

Every long weekend can't be a lan party you know ;)

Shayne

..the last long weekend wasnt a LAN :)

raeofsunshine

:angry:
Quote from: "Melbosa"Tenative, but unsure.  Lots of peeps moving in May.
hey Melbosa you only need to spare a couple of hours and there is going to be food!!!! not entirely free because you have to bring somthing, but it is close to free! :angry:

Melbosa

I know, but I also get free beer and food for the moving too.  And may not be done until late evening.  I just have to see what the moving schedule is like.  I am moving 3 different households in May, and one this weekend as well.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: "Melbosa"I am moving 3 different households in May, and one this weekend as well.
Ha-hah! Sucker! ;)

I'm calling movers when I excape from L'appartement de l'horreur.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Oh, wah, I must cry now - I was *so* looking forward to helping you move that mostrosity of a television ;)

Wait, what am I saying - you're never gonna move  <_<  

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

It's not the TV that's so bad, it's the 100s of LPs now...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I've considered selling my furniture with my house, rather than have to move it.  But after taking stock of what all we have, and how much it would cost to replace, that idea was shot down...
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

raeofsunshine

HEY BACK TO THE TOPIC!

Darren Dirt

Back to the Topic?

* scurries over to shelter of the "Topic tree" *

Safe! Ah, the comfort of the Topic! It reminds me of my childhood. When I was stalked by this killer grizzly bear, then I remembered the Topic, and the bear turned tail and ran back to its cave. Then another time, when a strange man was offering candy to me and my friends, and I told the Topic about it, and ... well let's just say that the police never did solve a particularly grizzly murder scene that year. And then another time, during this crazy snowstorm... -ah, but maybe I'll let Topic tell it, I just couldn't do it justice.

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

I'd love to visit the Topics, all those sandy beaches and hot women...
By Grabthar's Hammer