Main Menu

Teleport Huts

Started by Thorin, December 05, 2012, 10:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Actually at first I had the same thought, that there was something bugged with the map and it was going to go bye-bye.

Remember last time we couldn't get overviewer to work? Right after an upgrade? M'yeah

...I lost the mighty OTP (which I ship) [LOOOOOOOOOL]

Hey now that is ONE thing I should rebuild in creative (shakes fist). I had every room decorated and everything.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 11, 2012, 08:31:04 AM
Actually at first I had the same thought, that there was something bugged with the map and it was going to go bye-bye.

Remember last time we couldn't get overviewer to work? Right after an upgrade? M'yeah

...I lost the mighty OTP (which I ship) [LOOOOOOOOOL]

Hey now that is ONE thing I should rebuild in creative (shakes fist). I had every room decorated and everything.
I still don't know why that script wasn't copying the map back to disk. It makes no sense. I don't have the map set up in a ramdisk anymore, so there won't be any map issues like that. We have backups.

Also, I'd make a much better post detailing any issue like that. replying to a thread like this about a map loss.. is bad.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

It happened back in August and we had a thread about it, I just haven't gotten around to rebuilding it yet (though I rebuilt the docks and the roads)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 11, 2012, 08:42:13 AM
It happened back in August and we had a thread about it, I just haven't gotten around to rebuilding it yet (though I rebuilt the docks and the roads)
Yeah, feel free to do it in creative. If there is ever a time to cheat in a build its when a complex awesome build is lost due to incompetence.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

I'm also rethinking using wool as a building material (as the original was built of wool) we tend to get a lot of lightning around Edge City...
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 11, 2012, 08:53:47 AM
I'm also rethinking using wool as a building material (as the original was built of wool) we tend to get a lot of lightning around Edge City...

Was it 100% wool, maybe it burned down ;)

Mr. Analog

Nope, it had all sorts of material, but the hull was wool (black, red for the waterline and white for the lettering) :D

The map had to be rolled back, which was a shame, I had found a jungle temple after the update.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Quote from: Mr. Analog on December 11, 2012, 01:47:53 PM
Nope, it had all sorts of material, but the hull was wool (black, red for the waterline and white for the lettering) :D

The map had to be rolled back, which was a shame, I had found a jungle temple after the update.

Here it is: http://forums.righteouswrath.com/index.php/topic,8498.msg63346.html#msg63346
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

I installed chandeliers and collected some nether fence (and battled a jillion Blazes holy moly)

I also collected a bunch of wool I have a plan for the ground lights in the building.

Oh I also paid a visit to The Kingdom of Moo, I like the triggers for the moat and the roaming cows. I added a little something to the throne :D

I also added some torches inside the blacksmiths
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

There's been a few teleport huts added now, the latest is to LuckyCh4rms' New Old Kingdom (at his request, since he wanted to get back into working on it): http://tomasu.org:8123/?worldname=righteouswrath&mapname=surface&zoom=6&x=733&y=64&z=-2285
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful