1.7 possibly out tomorrow

Started by Lazybones, October 24, 2013, 02:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Ja, that's what I was thinking

Just to see what it's like
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Someone should search for an awesome seed :)
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

I have a couple good ones for 1.6 but yeah, I bet there's some GREAT seeds out there already
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

If it is a temp server we have to try it with Amplified Biomes enabled. I want to see those crazy mountains and floating bits... might make walking around hard though.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

You need a pretty good computer for amplified biomes. I tried it on my laptop, and it struggles with it. quad core ivy bridge..

Thorin

I think I'd be interested in trying out a temp 1.7...  Would need to update, and I would miss my mods, but hey, that's MC life :)
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Tom

Quote from: Thorin on October 25, 2013, 12:00:55 PM
I think I'd be interested in trying out a temp 1.7...  Would need to update, and I would miss my mods, but hey, that's MC life :)
The new launcher lets you switch back and forth. Though its probably a good idea to have each version in its own dir, especially if you try out the snapshots. Theres a setting in the launcher to specify where a given version pulls its settings and data from.

Thorin

I know, but I'm sure Rei's Minimap and Zombe's Mod Pack aren't updated for 1.7 yet.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Tom

They might be.  but yeah. I'll miss rei's and nei.

Mr. Analog

For a one shot session shouldn't be too bad
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I just hope I don't get lost...
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Mr. Analog

Well, I've been under the weather for a few days basically doing nothing but sleeping and coughing after work so... I kinda want to do something that isn't one of those things (I basically spent yesterday watching Freeman's Mind on my tablet while alternating between freezing and sweating.)

I know I will be playing games Sunday afternoon for sure, tonight is a toss up, if I'm not too dead after work today I could be up for games or I could finish a few art projects I guess.

Tomorrow night is Game 3, so if I'm online it will be after the game...
By Grabthar's Hammer