How to fold a shirt...

Started by Mr. Analog, August 29, 2005, 08:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

I can't even get my shirts to fold that nice the normal way.  :oops:

Tonnica

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Dancing breakfast mecha! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

As for shirts I prefer the pinch-at-mid-shoulder-fold-and-snap technique. Gets a straight fold line for even longsleeve or thicker shirts. The only problem is I have a 20% failure rate and sometimes lose my grip on one side requiring a re-fold.

...Bacon-bot.

Mr. Analog

I prefer the "clump it in a ball and stow it on the floor" technique...

WE MUST BATTLE!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Mags

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"I prefer the "clump it in a ball and stow it on the floor" technique...

WE MUST BATTLE!

After getting my black belt in that (actually i got a cat), I have started the sling over door/chair/table/TV/stereo/lamp...oops fire../ iron board (should be used for something) technique.
"Bleed all over them, let them know you're there!"

Lazybones

Quote from: "Mags"
Quote from: "Mr. Analog"I prefer the "clump it in a ball and stow it on the floor" technique...

WE MUST BATTLE!

After getting my black belt in that (actually i got a cat), I have started the sling over door/chair/table/TV/stereo/lamp...oops fire../ iron board (should be used for something) technique.

I find with cats, no matter where or how you store them they will sleep on them.. Hell my cat even crawls into my sock drawer.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Well, it could be alive with bacon taste...!?

mmmm... greasysaltychewyarteryclogging...  :lol:

PS: That bread seemed a little one-dimensional, a little... "flat". :P That reminds me, hey Shae where are your 30 second CG animations you spend all your free time throwing together just for fun? If you're lacking ideas, here's one for you: A vegetable version of the above!  8)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.