Usamot Population

Started by Thorin, March 28, 2012, 02:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

What's with the angry signs right in front of the Spawn Station entrance?

Somebody building over somebody else?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Angry Signs?  I know I'm a bit over top of Specter's place but am trying to make sure I stay above ground there.  And I'm touching the bridge with my new wall... maybe its me.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Melbosa

Hmmm just took a look....

Could very well be me... as one of my buildings is definitely on top of Specter's place... going to have to rip it all down over lunch.  Fill it all back in with dirt.

Might leave a sign not of my own apologizing... wish I knew for sure which structures they were discussing.

Lazybones

This is why I didn't start building until I was far away from the spawn point.

With lots uf underground stuff it is hard to track other users.

Melbosa

Yep... just wish I could tell whom ever was upset "My Bad"

Thorin

That might be Stewie, actually.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Melbosa

If it is the structures around the Superman symbol... and it is Stewie, can you let him know I am sorry and will be dismantling it at lunch.  I was thinking the area was getting cramped as it is anyway, and might begin a new project somewhere more remote.

Thorin

If it's the seven signs centered on here: http://mc.tomasu.org/#/30/64/5/max/0/0, that's Stewie.  I guess there was actually some dismantling of stuff inside his main house.  And I don't think he realized the lava stuff was the Superman symbol (it doesn't look like it when you're standing right next to it trying not to fall in).
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Melbosa

Quote from: Thorin on April 04, 2012, 08:44:08 AM
If it's the seven signs centered on here: http://mc.tomasu.org/#/30/64/5/max/0/0, that's Stewie.  I guess there was actually some dismantling of stuff inside his main house.  And I don't think he realized the lava stuff was the Superman symbol (it doesn't look like it when you're standing right next to it trying not to fall in).

Yeah I fixed that last night by putting it under glass so you don't get hurt anymore, but I can move it all.  So it was me - and I never dismantled anything inside, so if that happened it was by accident or not me :(.  Again tell him I am sorry and I am going to rip it all down today and move it somewhere else.  I'll fill it all back in with dirt as best I can.

Thorin

Heh, he might not notice as he became addicted to Skyrim over spring break.  I don't think he's been on in a while, other than when I first signed up.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Melbosa

Signs went up recently though... so he must have been on in the last day or two?

Thorin

He put them up the night I bought my account and started playing.  I was there when he put them up.
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Melbosa

Wow took that long for me to notice... damn.  Well I'll fix it all today.

Thorin

You know it's only been basically four days since I started playing, right?  Not long at all!  Except I've skipped too much sleep and am therefore further along than one would expect :)
Prayin' for a 20!

compile successful

Lazybones

Quote from: Thorin on April 04, 2012, 09:15:58 AM
You know it's only been basically four days since I started playing, right?  Not long at all!  Except I've skipped too much sleep and am therefore further along than one would expect :)

I have noticed... lol... You are pushing much later than I did / do and I know I feel it in the morning.