Call of Duty Trailer 3 - Wii

Started by Lazybones, November 13, 2006, 06:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Dirt

Trailer is nice, but the gameplay videos (show up as "related" videos on Youtube) are what will convince gamers to get it, and the difference* in gameplay will be what will convince them to get it for the Wii :)

e.g. "Night drop" looks like hella FUN ;D no goggles, gotta use ammo to light up your terrain :o

*speaking of that difference, E3 2006 Zelda Wii Promo for anyone who cares to get a glimpse...

argh! dammit! I shouldn't have watched that! Now I actually *want* to buy the blasted thing soon, rather waiting until the spring... and seeing Wii Sports footage doesn't help me in holding off, either... :o

Oh, and I thought the Bob Ross Painting idea was a creative idea for really taking advantage of the Wii controller -- how about "Trauma Center", pancreatic surgery In Your Living Room! :D "Just remember, playing this game doesn't mean you can actually perform surgery." ::)

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Shayne

CoD3 for the Wii scored a 7.7 over at IGN, compared to 8.8 for the 360

Tom

But who plays games like CoD3 for the actual gameplay? Most are in it for the graphics alone :P
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones

Quote from: Tom on November 16, 2006, 09:05:25 AM
But who plays games like CoD3 for the actual gameplay? Most are in it for the graphics alone :P
Odd, I enjoy it for the gameplay... CoD has nice graphics but it was by no means the best.

Tom

All just seems "more of the same" to me
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

The combat systems is much "faster" than others like MoH and being out in the open is much more dangerous, so you get more adrenalin, I find.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Cova

Quote from: Lazybones on November 16, 2006, 09:16:22 AM
Odd, I enjoy it for the gameplay... CoD has nice graphics but it was by no means the best.
I've always enjoyed CoD games for the storyline / scripted events - and I'm also one of the few that still enjoys WWII games.  I'd really love to see a game kinda like a cross between CoD and GoW - I think the cover system from GoW would be right at home in a WWII shooter.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Darren Dirt on November 16, 2006, 03:25:38 AM
...I thought the Bob Ross Painting idea was a creative idea for really taking advantage of the Wii controller -- how about "Trauma Center", pancreatic surgery In Your Living Room! :D "Just remember, playing this game doesn't mean you can actually perform surgery." ::)

VGCats p.o.v. :D

Strive for progress. Not perfection.