Steelers = SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

Started by Brendan, February 05, 2006, 09:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brendan

Shayne

Well, it was easy to predict, im a little bummed that my idea for a september vacation evaporated with a late 3rd quarter interception.

Darren Dirt

Quote from: "Shayne"Well, it was easy to predict, im a little bummed that my idea for a september vacation evaporated with a late 3rd quarter interception.

I'm not a football fan by any means, and didn't see The Game. But based on the low score, and especially this statistic, I'm surprised it was "easy to predict"; it seems like the game must have been quite balanced:

Possession   33:02   26:58

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Adams

It was very one sided. The seahawks were making very big mistakes that cost them some good field position.

But I was kinda Drunk whist I was watching so I could be wrong.
"Life is make up of 2 types of people...
50% of People who do want to do things
50% of people who do not want to do things
The rest are all forced to do things."

Ustauk

Quote from: "Adams"It was very one sided. The seahawks were making very big mistakes that cost them some good field position.

But I was kinda Drunk whist I was watching so I could be wrong.

Long time know talk, Adam; how's it going?  Do you think you'll be coming to the LAN party?

Shayne

Wasnt one sided.

The Seahawks had issues with "dropped passes" (mainly to Stevens, who should be out of a job), "clock management" (the final 2 minutes of each half were agonizing to watch) and "play selection" (no shotgun formation in your playbook!?).

The game was totally decided by 1 big play, and that was the 70 yard run that Parker (of the Steelers) managed to score on.  Without that, it was very close.

The playoffs in this years NFL season were good for the pocketbook, but poor for the viewer.

Adams

Hey, Probably should be coming to the Lan Party!

I event got a nice switch we can use a cisco 2924XL

Ok Ok, it was not one sided but really... I was watching and well it seemed like the seahawks were having some trouble moving up the field.

But you are teh expert on this game :D

I just watch it when I catch it :D
"Life is make up of 2 types of people...
50% of People who do want to do things
50% of people who do not want to do things
The rest are all forced to do things."

Mr. Analog

I enjoyed it, not bad for a Superbowl game...
By Grabthar's Hammer