So round two with the TV, and the Cameras and the ...

Started by Melbosa, November 25, 2005, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I make an Ass of my self on TV again?

Yes
5 (83.3%)
No
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 25, 2005, 03:59:28 PM

Melbosa

So Access wants me to do another segment on Video Editing and Producing of home videos.  Do you think I should based on my last performance?
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Ustauk

Hell ya, and this time get the number of one of the cute announcer ladies.

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

A segment? or running the phones as a general computer expert?

I say go for it, but I would dress up a little more.. Maybe jeans and a golf shirt or somthing?

Ustauk

And maybe avail yourself of the services of the staff hair stylist before you go on.

Melbosa

Nice suggestions guys.  No staff hairstylist or makeup though.  Yeah will do hair differently this time and wear a bit more dressy stuff.

Lazybones

Quote from: "Melbosa"Nice suggestions guys.  No staff hairstylist or makeup though.  Yeah will do hair differently this time and wear a bit more dressy stuff.

Wouldn't go too far but you where a black and white contrast with the lawer you where sitting beside last time. :P

Ustauk

Also, and I have difficulty with this too, you should try to make your presentation in less technical language.  What I'd do is find an admin assistant at NAIT who knows how to do Word docs and such, but otherwise isn't that knowledgeable about computers and run your presentation past her.  If she goes huh or gets a far away look in her eyes, then you need to elaborate on the topic in plainer English.

Tonnica

For sure go on again! You only got like 5 seconds of fame. The world owes you more!

Melbosa

Quote from: "Ustauk"Also, and I have difficulty with this too, you should try to make your presentation in less technical language.  What I'd do is find an admin assistant at NAIT who knows how to do Word docs and such, but otherwise isn't that knowledgeable about computers and run your presentation past her.  If she goes huh or gets a far away look in her eyes, then you need to elaborate on the topic in plainer English.

Good suggestions Ustauk, although I was asked to be a bit technical, and use the phone-ins to explain more.  To give credibility to my title, and to help those out that were of a certain technical level, without needing to call into the show.

Melbosa

Well looks like I will be on TV again this Friday.  4-5PM Live on CLT, and then repeated on Access from 6-7PM.  All times in MST.  Hope you can tune in.

Lazybones

Ustauk

Good luck, Mel.  And for those who can't watch at either time, Access will repeat it at 11:00 PM that night.