It's Friday WOOH

Started by Mr. Analog, January 24, 2020, 08:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

What a crap week. I was super sick for most of the week and then busy as heck for the rest of it. I'm glad it's nearly over

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

It's Friday again WOOH I have a love/hate relationship with short weeks...

By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Ya.. glad the weekend is here, not happy about the amount of work that got done..

Working with some tight deadlines, short weeks start to suck.

Thorin

It snuck up on me, too.  I don't feel like I've accomplished very much this week at all.  Ah well, next week'll be better.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

I wrote a whole API this week so I'm ready for a break. Got a lot done for once!

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Another productive week. Created a new table structure, wrote a UI for it in React, plugged in a new service and wrote an API to map it to the mobile app!

Now I just have to look busy for the next half hour LOL

By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

That does sound pretty damn productive.  I'm on call this weekend (happens every twelve or so weeks) and there's a deployment, so I'm staying up pretty much all Saturday night.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Thorin on October 30, 2020, 04:45:30 PMThat does sound pretty damn productive.  I'm on call this weekend (happens every twelve or so weeks) and there's a deployment, so I'm staying up pretty much all Saturday night.
Sounds like a good time to watch some scary movies!

By Grabthar's Hammer

Mr. Analog

Looking forward to the weekend!

Doing a release at the end of the day but otherwise nothing huge on my plate this afternoon.

I'm kinda sleepy today though. Gotta make it through the afternoon LOL

By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

I'd been waiting on some other work to get done so I was writing some C language support for intellij to integrate into my AOSP project plugin. Wrote it using Antlr first, then turns out the stuff i needed to do didn't mesh well with how it integrates with intellij, so instead I (started to) rewrote it using GrammarKit. Fun. Kinda.

Picked up some more boxes, beer and other stuff earlier today. Been packing up the office for the past couple hours at least lololol. Doesn't really look like I did much of anything haha. I suppose I could have been done by now If I just threw @%&# in boxes and called it a day/night. but I'm doing some minimal sorting and junking which always takes longer than I want. Analysis paralysis sure is a thing.

Fun. Kinda.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Pruning stuff is always a bit of fun, packing less so.

I hope you have a good moving day, I'm sorry I couldn't be there for ya (not that I would be able to do much anyway but still...) I'm glad you had a good day.

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you have a great time!!

Invite me to the house warming I have presents for you (well more like glassware I haven't found a use for in 10 years RIP)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 17, 2021, 07:01:20 PMPruning stuff is always a bit of fun, packing less so.

I hope you have a good moving day, I'm sorry I couldn't be there for ya (not that I would be able to do much anyway but still...) I'm glad you had a good day.

Invite me to the house warming I have presents for you (well more like glassware I haven't found a use for in 10 years RIP)
You're already invited ;) (aka: we'd like you to come) We just don't have a date for it yet. Yay covid.

The philipino tradition is to have the housewarming/party on move in day. but obv thats not going to happen.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Tom on September 17, 2021, 08:15:00 PM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on September 17, 2021, 07:01:20 PMPruning stuff is always a bit of fun, packing less so.

You're already invited ;) (aka: we'd like you to come) We just don't have a date for it yet. Yay covid.

The philipino tradition is to have the housewarming/party on move in day. but obv thats not going to happen.

I hear ya. Looking forward to it!

Canadian tradition: eat KFC the day of the move, plan a big party for later :D
By Grabthar's Hammer