Righteouswrath Email

Started by Melbosa, January 21, 2022, 07:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Remember way back when... when the Sun was less bright, things were new and shinny and everything was fun and rainbows?

Whelp Google has decided that life is over... our free email is coming to an end unless we start paying for it.  I'm not sure how many of you still use your RW Email accounts but I know I do.

What do you guys think?  We should look to supplement the cost from each of us that still use it or transition away?

https://9to5google.com/2022/01/19/g-suite-legacy-free-edition/

Reminder, Melbosa personally pays for the webhosting that runs this site... so I won't be able to fund your email addresses as well :(
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

I should check if I have anything still linked to that account, but I certainly don't need it.

Lazybones

Did a quick check the only "active" thing I had linked to it was tapatalk, I have moved that to my personal gmail.

Mr. Analog

I don't use mine anymore, sorry

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

By Grabthar's Hammer

Fedora Gal

is it just the two of us then? it's still my primary email address lol
When the going gets tough, the tough make lemonade!

Melbosa

Quote from: Lazybones on January 21, 2022, 08:26:03 PMDid a quick check the only "active" thing I had linked to it was tapatalk, I have moved that to my personal gmail.
Turfed your account.

Melbosa

Quote from: Mr. Analog on January 22, 2022, 09:05:29 AMI don't use mine anymore, sorry

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Turfed your account.

Melbosa

Quote from: Shaeleam on January 22, 2022, 03:46:40 PMis it just the two of us then? it's still my primary email address lol
Yeah I have a few that are very active.  Going to see how to setup "Shared Mailboxes" and see if google doesn't charge for them like Microsoft.  Then should only need 2 active accounts.