Main Menu

Server Status

Started by Lazybones, December 01, 2021, 12:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazybones

Homes limit is actually set to 100 now.

Will look into the player locations issue, I think it depends on an external service to grab the player skins.

Lazybones

The player location issue appears to be a recent bug in overviewer. I got some confirmation over in the overviewer discord.

Lazybones

Player location is working again on the overviewer map as a broken update was rolled back by the devs.

LennyLen

I kept getting booted a lot today, which I initially thought was due to ISP issues at first as I was having problems with other services, but after those got resolved it kept happening and then I realized it was only happening while I was breeding turtles, which I've since learnt is a known issue that can cause server problems.

So if the server was behaving weirdly, it was probably my fault. 

Lazybones

According to the Discord bot it was just you on the server today. Do you have a link to a known bug for the turtles or if there are workaround like applying more ram for the MC server?

LennyLen

Quote from: Lazybones on July 26, 2022, 07:55:32 PMAccording to the Discord bot it was just you on the server today. Do you have a link to a known bug for the turtles or if there are workaround like applying more ram for the MC server?

Here's a link from the buglist.  I just googled turtles server issues and a whole lot of results came up.

I stopped doing any more actual breeding by the time of my last post, and I've been killing off adult turtles as baby ones mature to keep the numbers down, which seems to have made things better.

Lazybones

Server has been updated to Server Version:  1.19.1

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on August 01, 2022, 11:38:07 AMServer has been updated to Server Version:  1.19.1

Perfect! Thank you
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Is it safe to assume everyone using the server is using a migrated / legit Mojang account? I ask because 1.9.1 has introduced warnings that the server is not in secure mode and I can switch that flag but it will validate the Mojang account for sign in and chat messages.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on August 01, 2022, 03:58:16 PMIs it safe to assume everyone using the server is using a migrated / legit Mojang account? I ask because 1.9.1 has introduced warnings that the server is not in secure mode and I can switch that flag but it will validate the Mojang account for sign in and chat messages.

I migrated a while back not sure about everyone else
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

I migrated, too, I think.  If not, I can do it if needed.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

LennyLen

I'm also on a migrated account.

Lazybones

Ok then I should be able to change the server to secure mode the next time I find to restart it and no one is online.

Lazybones

Server has been update to Server Version:  1.19.2
Secure mode Mojang profiles are now required.

LennyLen

Is overviewer still using 1.17 textures?  I notice that the mangrove plank texture doesn't render. You can see here, with the rightmost wooden structure in front of my base.  It should be the same as the one on the left, but you can see where the planks are missing.