Fragapalooza Thread

Started by Mr. Analog, March 29, 2005, 09:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

I hope so, will have to check with Cova again to see if we can swing it.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

Registered #70!

I see Cova on there, but I don't see the rest of you lot, rizegister it up beeyotches!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Did you guys grab seats on the cool side this time? There is better A/C on the other side than we where on last year.

Melbosa

Same spot as last time.  It would just be our luck that they fix the AC on our side when we move to the otherside just to have it break down :(

Lazybones

Quote from: "Melbosa"Same spot as last time.  It would just be our luck that they fix the AC on our side when we move to the otherside just to have it break down :(
As stated on the frag site, the reson the other side is cooler is because there is less general seating because of the the areas set aside for tounament play.. hence fewer active computers and players at any time.

Only bonus is that it is somewhat close to the head table so I can run up there with my legit old games for the whacky contestest..

Seat ID: 3483
Section: East Side
X: 8
Y: 4

... unless we all move...

Mr. Analog

That might be true, but the air conditioners were non-functional for the better part of two days at F2004. I remember Frag 2003, and it was comfortable (cold even, at night), so I'm hoping that things are better this year.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sometimes my attempts at slapstick are just so lost on the world..... lets thought drift off into oblivion... :D

Mr. Analog

Quote from: "Melbosa"Sometimes my attempts at slapstick are just so lost on the world..... lets thought drift off into oblivion... :D
Eh? I thought you were trying to be ironic.

Also, what's the word on our reserve spots? I see the next row over has a bunch of spots cordoned off, but yet not us. Have we fallen from favour?

Additionally, I have taken the week of Frag (and the following week off), I would like to volunteer my l33t skillz for that first week, who should I talk to about that?
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tonnica

Just signed up:

Seat ID: 3482
Section: East Side
X: 8
Y: 3

No way I'm sitting at the corner. I'm like a magnet for people walking into me (and shopping carts though I doubt those will be present unless they get REALLY creative with the contests).

There will be many battle's. Oh yes, many battle's indeed.

Mr. Analog

Reminder: First 200 paid registrants are elligable for a price drawing (which could equate to a whole new rig).

http://www.fragapalooza.com/
By Grabthar's Hammer

Lazybones

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Reminder: First 200 paid registrants are elligable for a price drawing (which could equate to a whole new rig).

http://www.fragapalooza.com/
Currently 159 are confirmed paid, 305 if you include the non paid ones

Mr. Analog

The list will cut off after 200 are in the paid list.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Additionally, I have taken the week of Frag (and the following week off), I would like to volunteer my l33t skillz for that first week, who should I talk to about that?
Read your emails you got from the Frag staff, the one you even posted, has the email in it for who to contact for Volunteer work.

Melbosa

Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Also, what's the word on our reserve spots? I see the next row over has a bunch of spots cordoned off, but yet not us. Have we fallen from favour?
Its coming I hope.  Up to Cova to arrange.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: "Melbosa"
Quote from: "Mr. Analog"Additionally, I have taken the week of Frag (and the following week off), I would like to volunteer my l33t skillz for that first week, who should I talk to about that?
Read your emails you got from the Frag staff, the one you even posted, has the email in it for who to contact for Volunteer work.
Yep, I got that, I think I posted those queries the same night even (heavens to mergatroid!)
By Grabthar's Hammer